💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Ooolong

This ha probably already been discussed....

But what is going to be the ARTPOP era's symbol?

(lightning bolt / The Fame, triangle / BTW , etc.)

Have you been living under a ****ing rock with no internet connection? We've known the symbol for quite some time. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

soundwave

i think the app will be an extension to LM.com...

and about gaga not returing to twitter: "This interface has been shutdown temporarily"

TEMPORARILY!!!! she will return, i think u might be reaching a lil...personally i am hoping for controversy free album, and very futaristic and s-xual sound+lyrics ...no burqua! no judas! no madonna! no nothing!! just gaga writing about her relation with taylor

oh god please no.. gaga's best writing comes out of experience not relationships 

gagasbyotch

oh god please no.. gaga's best writing comes out of experience not relationships 

a relationship is an experience

nakedidea

Did anybody notice the white space between Gagas arms? I wonder what's her body position in this picture? Can someone sketch the rest of the body? Lol

Doogi

Does anyone else find it extremely weird that the era has started and Gaga still hasn't even said one word about it!? Everything is being announced by other people! :confused:

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Ursula Buffay

Does anyone else find it extremely weird that the era has started and Gaga still hasn't even said one word about it!? Everything is being announced by other people! :confused:

Gaga is discovering ARTPOP just like we're doing. :whitney:

gagabro

You could technically consider her Facebook post "her" announcing the album. Kind of.

FATCAT

Did anybody notice the white space between Gagas arms? I wonder what's her body position in this picture? Can someone sketch the rest of the body? Lol

I think she might be laying down, it would explain her arm position

Purr more, hiss less.

calmar

If ARTPOP is her fans, then she has announced it in the way that her fans have been on Twitter and Tumblr spreading the news. Her blank slate appearance last night (no makeup, wild hair) might be foretelling that her fans will determine her appearance during the era, not her, too. I think she's leaving everything to us. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Ooolong

I think she might be laying down, it would explain her arm position

I thought her arms are in that position to make the shape that Helen Green does. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Doogi

I don't like that!! I want Gaga to tweet and interact!! :cryga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

SEANGT

So did anyone else think about how her eyebrows were *just* this color in the last candids we got before the promo image was put out?? She probably *JUST* did this shoot!! 

HausOfMark

hmm interesting...

i wonder if all the outfits those sketches people created on LM.com months and months ago maybe what she wears this era?

-Mark

• Shadow locked this topic