💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Do iTunes preorders count? Or only physical preorders? Just making sure here

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I really wouldn't be surprised if the documentary has been scrapped...

As much as I'd love to see it, but yeah wouldn't get my hopes up!

Anyway, I wonder when she'll announce tracklists, first single release date, if there's gonna be a special edition etc  :excited2:

And I wonder if we'll get any gagavisions?!?!?!

But the first single release date has already been announced???  8/19

Do you guys think we'll get to see the actual album cover(s) by the time preorders start?

Brooklyn Nights

Pre-Order. Problem solved.

But those are usually the stores that are heavily advertising the album and making hype. Unless your going to the digital copy. But I feel like a lot of people arent gonna wanna buy the digital copy because they want the physical copy for collections and dont wanna spend all that money to get both :/

display name

first single to be called "popbody" Ã¢â‚¬ËœEverybody needs somebody. I’m somebody. Need your body.

Everybody needs to be happy. I’m somebody. Need to be happy.’

very interestin :derpga:

VenusPenus

This will be my FIRST album I experience with the rest of GGD as a member. :Jase:

LOL me too :Jase: :Jase:

let’s stay playful together

first single to be called "popbody" Ã¢â‚¬ËœEverybody needs somebody. I’m somebody. Need your body.

Everybody needs to be happy. I’m somebody. Need to be happy.’

fak urslef :)

Doogi

All I know is that I will be buying every version of this album, digital and physical. :Whitney:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

AgusPop

All I know is that I will be buying every version of this album, digital and physical. :whitney:

yes, but is very important to pre-order :excited2:

LittIe Monster

Just a cool thing...

Search up "ARTPOP" in google images! It's amazing what awesome, cool, and colorful new types of images you get compared to "Born This Way" in google image search! It sort of shows the rise to a more colorful, futuristic, and vibrant new era. ARTPOP shows so much potential already. I cannot wait! 

@whoriscope ig

inuborg

I wonder if we are getting two pre-album singles.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

FATCAT

I'm buying every version + a second copy IF theres a normal version (like non bonus version)

Purr more, hiss less.

i Love the Lady

If Gaga releases her single on iTunes on the 19th and it is at number 1, and Katy premiers her song at the VMAs and puts it on iTunes the next day, do you think her song will bump Gaga to number 2?

So with this promo picture is it safe to assume / been confirmed that inez and vinoodh are in charge of the album artwork photoshoots ? And is this the first official , as in non candid, photoshoots for her with brown hair ?

Yes I believe so.  Since she said at the party that the rest of the photo-shoot will be released when ARTPOP is released.  

We're all Stronger Together!

dirtypunx

If Gaga releases her single on iTunes on the 19th and it is at number 1, and Katy premiers her song at the VMAs and puts it on iTunes the next day, do you think her song will bump Gaga to number 2?

It very well could bump Gaga if not right away then eventually. Depends on how good Gagas first single is because people will eat up anything Katy releases.

• Shadow locked this topic