đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

In the OP it says Ratchet, Partynauseous are confirmed tracks, have I missed something or?

She told me backstage Ratchet was gonna be on the album but it could change. Partynauseous.. that must be a mistake because that song is done.

She told me backstage Ratchet was gonna be on the album but it could change. Partynauseous.. that must be a mistake because that song is done.

When did she tell you?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

aquaprincess

If the Britney countdown is for the single, then yes it's true.

My sister is a Britney stan and she says the countdown is for the single.

Schizophonic

if there was that amount of sweaping the tracklist that applause even almost didnt make the cut, i wouldnt take informations about songs from a year ago for granted to be still in.

Bellatrix

My sister is a Britney stan and she says the countdown is for the single.

Ooh, then there will be another queen war :)

Bellatrix

if there was that amount of sweaping the tracklist that applause even almost didnt make the cut, i wouldnt take informations about songs from a year ago for granted to be still in.

This actually. 

Saying that "7 songs are confirmed" is kinda stupid, since Gaga changes her mind a lot.

This actually. 

Saying that "7 songs are confirmed" is kinda stupid, since Gaga changes her mind a lot.

exactly.

Pure Adrenaline

6 songs will be performed just in 10 days  :party:  :party:  :party:  

Guys fast check this out @ lol .....  :eek:

:derpga: #shamelesspromotime

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

^ Yeah I happy she's not performing too many tracks for the iTunes and she said that they won't be final studio versions but customarily altered for the Festival.

She's also said the Telephone continuation is happening and it's song will be one of the ones featured at the Festival. She answered more questions here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QY4TTYddKw

Edited by lilmonster93
"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

lastlinefirst

I am sad she's performing at the iTunes festival...I mean I know it's good promo but I don't want a lot of ****ty quality versions of the songs to leak before the album.

• Shadow locked this topic