Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

croboy

It's funny that we are the future right now.....we all already know it while others are yet asleep and have no clue. :whitney:

IIIMMM RHEENNNNA U HI PISSSSS OF WEEEEEE

D

I CANNNOTT WITH THAT PICTURRRRRRRRRE

OMGGGGGGG I WAS JUKIN MA MAND (IN CASE I HUV IT) PLOYED WIZ MEH I **** STAND ITTTTTT RHENNA LETSSSSSSSSSSS SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mariano

I SLEPT THROUGH ALL OF THIS FFS

BUT OMG

HELP

I woke up this morning then turned on my laptop and looked up my Facebook... then I decided to check up GGD and the first thing I saw was LEAD SINGLE 19.8 Album 11.11 and I was like :dead:

Essence

We've dreamed about this moment for so long. I can't believe how good it feels that it's here. August 19, I'm ready for ya.

EnigmaMonstr

So... we have 38 days till ARTPOP begins.

The Fame (13) + The Fame Monster (8) + Born This Way (17) = 38

I'm gonna listen to one Gaga song on each day of waiting. I begin today with Just Dance. :)

Those "ARTPOP countdown" threads finally became relevant.

ChicaSkas

this is amazing tho can we just :cry:

new music :cry:

new hype :cry:

new interviews :cry:

new performances :cry:

NEW PROMOTIONAL ADVERTISEMENTS

Remember , kids:

with a new album comes new promo art, posters on billboards and on buildings, displays and ads and cardboard cut-outs in stores, spreads in magazines... the whole lot.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

KimtinoAguilera

FINALLY

T_T

SOMETHING TRUE TO GRASP

NO MORE MELTDOWNS

NO MORE WAITING FOR NOTHING

FINALLY THIS IS IT!

BRING OUR QUEEN TO NUMBER 1!!!

Mariano

If Gaga was going to tweet she would have already done it ... I guess she'll update her Twitter when she announces the Lead Single Name + Cover Art and she will put the cover art as her AVI or Interface ..

RoboMonster

Don't you guys think it's too much time from the single release to the album release? More than 2 months? She did the same thing with BTW and it didn't seem to work quite well, right? Too much hype...

You mean the industry standard? Everyone waits 2 months to release the album, sometimes longer. It gives time for the single to peak and have as many people as possible know the album is coming out.

EnigmaMonstr

I think 11/11 is such a magical date and its super clever that the album is coming out that day. And to have the single come out on The Fame's birthday. Genius.

Ellie Sioux

NEW PROMOTIONAL ADVERTISEMENTS

Remember , kids:

with a new album comes new promo art, posters on billboards and on buildings, displays and ads and cardboard cut-outs in stores, spreads in magazines... the whole lot.

CHICA ARE YOU TRYING TO SEND ME INTO CARDIAC ARREST??

• Shadow locked this topic