💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS to Release Unpitched "CAKE" Version

Featured Posts

Guys, be patient. He is already so kind and gives it to us. And he is so much kinder and re-masters it so that we can enjoy Gaga's rapping even more! Soon! :party:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Inb4 ARTPOP (album) is here before than this Cake version. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

aaronyoji

i listened to fear and it sounds like crap. i hope he didn't create ANYTHING like that on ARTPOP. It's revolting

um its called trap music and there WILL be trap influences on ARTPOP gaga has said. don't be so quick to write it off as low brow just because you don't understand it. 

um its called trap music and there WILL be trap influences on ARTPOP gaga has said. don't be so quick to write it off as low brow just because you don't understand it.

Receipts?

Blue Jeans

This. 

Fear is a nice song tbh

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bea Arthur

but what the hell is she gonna do? rap? have another Cake? How do you even sing to that...

aaronyoji

but what the hell is she gonna do? rap? have another Cake? How do you even sing to that...

she already said in that topic i posted. some of it will be spoken word over techno/underground hip-hop. she said she doesn't consider it to be rap perse. 

John The Gypsy

me too tbh

Imagine the epic douchiness if we both drove around people with this song. :king:

HausOfMark

i drink around blaring cake.. people look at me like im dumb thou..

-Mark

HausOfMark

i kinda of dont care about this anymore. i have the 1 version. im good.

-Mark

J e s s e

I'd like that, but he's thinking "uh why not ask for a song I produced on AP? :wtf: " :megaflop:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived