Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Sexy New Copper Eyebrows

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Odds are she did this cause shes going to be wearing blonde wigs soon. I dont think she had makeup on in those pics hence the big sunglasses

Doubt it. If she was going to be permanently blonde she would have bleached her real hair a long time ago instead of constantly shaving the back of her head and wearing brown wigs here and there. I just think she wanted to experiment and I actually think she filled in her eyebrows with a soft copper eyebrow filler. I don't think she actually bleached them.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

no that was the only thing i didn't like with that look. bleach eyebrows on her is not flattering at all. I'm surprised she didn't learn that from thanksgiving with gaga :hehe:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Alien Tulip

I prefer dark eyebrows. 

1zytzfd.jpg

The dark eyebrows look great there but I never liked the monsterball wig.

For the record guys I prefer Gaga with dark eyebrows obviously but not when they are thick and overdrawn. I dislike gagas bleach eyebrows unless she has blonde bangs covering them like in the fame era. These eyebrows aren't bleached I don't think, just filled in lightly.

crybrowz

Idk how to feel about them. I need to see them without the sunglasses. I think I'll either really like them or really dislike them, nowhere in the middle. :huh:

I think I like them but I haven't decided yet

The Plague

I usually always love a lighter brow on Gaga (I thought the thanksgiving special look was flawless) but these... :wtf: Maybe it's just combining with that weird hairline that's a bit too far back for my taste (or maybe cuz it makes her forehead shape too pointy?) but I am really not feeling these.... I'll wait for a non-sunglasses look to fully judge it but it's not looking so good right now.

Miel

I actually liked the bleached/'non-existing' eyebrows, they were an interesting look.

Actually, I don't mind any of her eyebrows as long as they're nicely done. The super dark brown eyebrows look nice when they're not sloppy; the black eyebrows look nice when they're placed right; the blonde eyebrows look nice if they're highlighted enough. Each style has had their ups and downs.

I loved the sharpie eyebrows tho

lady-gagascousebrow.jpg

These were my favorite:

lady-gaga-sydney1-400x300.jpg

The EOG drag queen black eyebrows were actually kind of cool.

edit: the hairline in OP really does look awkward, but it may have been just a quick placement rather than an actual application.

3 points in and ready for more

Emvee

They'll look best with a blonde wig. This is probably the closest to medium that will look good with both brown and blonde.

Alien Tulip

I actually liked the bleached/'non-existing' eyebrows, they were an interesting look.

Actually, I don't mind any of her eyebrows as long as they're nicely done. The super dark brown eyebrows look nice when they're not sloppy; the black eyebrows look nice when they're placed right; the blonde eyebrows look nice if they're highlighted enough. Each style has had their ups and downs.

These were my favorite:

lady-gaga-sydney1-400x300.jpg

The EOG drag queen black eyebrows were actually kind of cool.

edit: the hairline in OP really does look awkward, but it may have been just a quick placement rather than an actual application.

For some reason I really liked the drag queen eyebrows she had going on in asia 2011 it made her look different in a cool way

tumblr_mpsvkh9C4f1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

Miel

Allt his is now making me wonder how she's gonna do makeup for ARTPOP. Each album had its own distinctive makeup (BTW distinguishable by the fact that there was no single distinguishable makeup look lol), so I wonder for ARTPOP.

I wonder hard. I wonderyears. I wonderbread.

For some reason I really liked the drag queen eyebrows she had going on in asia 2011 it made her look different in a cool way

tumblr_mpsvkh9C4f1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

smflksdfjsdfkgjg it looks so well with the blonde. And the teal. AND THE BLACK HAIR LORD LUCIFER TAKE ME NOW.

3 points in and ready for more

Eyebrows....more like HEAVENBROWS.

what. :rip:

They loo like furry caterpillars tbh :lmao: not a fan.

Sableye

i definitely think its a nice contract to not only her dark ass sharpie but sometimes she dyed them really really light too. i can look at this as a happy medium.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived