💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pictures of Lady Gaga in NYC today (7/11)

Featured Posts

Sister

She always gets really fit and toned like this when it's video time!

It's the TRUTH.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Birkin

• aaronyoji

• AgusPop

• beaster

kaojen

that stomach does NOT look unhealthy....  :smh: That is like the epitome of a fit looking tummy.

She looks FIT instead of grossly thin like she did in the Telephone video. 

So proud of her. Based on her hip situation, she must have been focusing on ab stuff and dieting instead of cardio during that time. I dunno how else she could have done so well in weightloss. 

I'm jealous D:

VasilisVas

Nice pictures. Love the hair color but hate the hair style. I have a hard time liking her hair when she parts it like that from the center. 

Pure Adrenaline

Oh great, here comes the 'weight issue' ****storm :smh:

EDIT:  She is TFM skinny again :omg:

ikr  :excited: so damn hot  :bunny:  now waiting for the nudes to come and slay come gaga we are ready come give it to us so we can get it  :Jase:  :Jase:  :Jase:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bitter

she is by far the s-xiest pop star atm. Her style, her body, her attitude while walking... UNIQUE  :legend: 

Pierre

Her body is ready for haute couture. :whitney: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Alcina Dimitrescu

She looks badass

Edit: wtf are those posts above. She's just toned.

Edited by LilMonstruo

Brooke Hoegan

just shut up, she looks perfect now :roll:

She always gets really fit and toned like this when it's video time!

It's the TRUTH.

YAS, that's the truth, comparing to the BTW video shooting / single release, it looks like from now on it's 4 weeks till the single release :party:

aaronyoji

ok you guys stop. dont gang up on some of us just because we want her to feel comfortable with her body without putting an insane amount of pressure on herself for trying to please you guys. 

i am NOT against her being tone, and slender, and gaining a lot of muscle and looking fit and all. im not. 

but that side picture of her incredibly small waste just had me a LITTLE bit concerned. that is all. im sure its nothing, im sure its just the tight clothes. so you can stop telling us to shutup and insisting that she's prefect now, because its not like some of you really care about her health, just as long as shes "tfm skinny" then thats all that matter right???? just chill out. i was a little taken aback that's all. 

HausOfAntonio

When I saw the photos I literally yelped :deadbanana: Gaga IDK what you're doing but keep doing it hun :legend: Best she's ever looked tbqh :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic