Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Court Demands 142,000 Richardson Photos for O'Neill Trial

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

142.000 photos.

wenn56104KL44.jpg

OVER 9.000!!!

Also: holy scary f*cksh!t she looks like (a younger version of) my mom in this pic... Triplifies my already large hatred for her.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antidote

Just imagine what Terry is doing right now...going through all those pics to delete the ones where you can see him as Gangbang-Terry :ohno:

No wait, he wouldn't delete them, he would just upload them on tumblr :rip:

Nervous Unicorn

This is such a waste of the court's time. Makes me sad.

Better Day

Hoping that Jennifer has got some unreleased songs by Gaga and leaks them in anger.... PLEASE

Together You And I!

TraeumereiLPB

The sweet smell of money will always attract humanity ;)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Katie14

I don't know all the details about this case so i really don't have a right to judge but it seems like there is a misunderstanding between Gaga and Jennifer about whether or not certain hours spent with each other is considered work or hanging out. Friends travel together, sleep in the same bed together, get ready in the morning together, do each other's hair and makeup, ect. Gaga considers all these "extra" hours as them hanging out while Jennifer sees these hours as work that requires payment. It seems like Jennifer thinks that any time the 2 spent together was work. Maybe Gaga even took advantage of Jennifer and asked her to do things for her during their down time toegther.

The line between friend and employee is blurred significantly and this created a very awkward and strange situation. That is what the real issue is. Gaga really shouldn't have hired one of her friends as an assistant or they should have made some sort of agreement beforehand about what is considered work and what is considered friend time.

I don't think it is fair for us to automatically side with Gaga on this one because we don't know how Jennifer was treated or what her work contract says. All we know is some bits and pieces of the case. Yea I will agree that is seems like Jennifer is trying to take a chunk of the Gaga pie and take advantage of her but we really don't know the whole story and probably never will. So stop calling Jennifer names and saying she should give up. For all we know Gaga could be completely in the wrong here.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived