Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

dirtypunx

I didn't expect FAME to get dropped by Macy's....maybe I'm the only one that was shocked? :wtfga:  I didn't see a reason why! It wasn't even with the store for a year! It's a unique, one of a kind, FIRST EVER BLACK fragrance, sold VERY well, and deserved to be there more than the other basic celebrity contenders! I would think that Macy's would be proud to say they sold the only black fragrance in existence! IDK...I feel that we aren't getting the real story... :gum:

Its not the first black fragrance and its not basic for it not to be sold in Macy's.

You all need to stop.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

TimisaMonster

Its not the first black fragrance and its not basic for it not to be sold in Macy's.

You all need to stop.

Uh...please tell me what was the first black fragrance then? qzyST9s.gif

I just think that FAME deserves to be there before JB, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry fragrances...  :hipster:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BLACKOUTbritney

BRB looting Macy's now!!

This OMG :lmao: :tea:

dirtypunx

Uh...please tell me what was the first black fragrance then? qzyST9s.gif

I just think that FAME deserves to be there before JB, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry fragrances...  :hipster:

3872964792_fa8f5bb5bc.jpg

and im pretty sure theres another one.

Katy Perry is not sold in department stores. Shes been in Sears and TJ Maxx for like over a year now. And Rihanna's fragrances are a diamond in the rough actually, theres something unique about her debut scent which is partially why her brand isn't panned. Gaga's smells good and I like that she chose to make it black, however as far as its scent goes its not particularly unique. And theres nothing wrong that.

Edited by dirtypunx

TimisaMonster

3872964792_fa8f5bb5bc.jpg

and im pretty sure theres another one.

Katy Perry is not sold in department stores. Shes been in Sears and TJ Maxx for like over a year now. And Rihanna's fragrances are a diamond in the rough actually, theres something unique about her debut scent which is partially why her brand isn't panned. Gaga's smells good and I like that she chose to make it black, however as far as its scent goes its not particularly unique. And theres nothing wrong that.

It looks black, but it's dark brown in normal lighting...FAME is BLACK even if you try to look through it in normal lighting... :ohwell:

Last I checked, Sears IS a department store... :awkney:

I've smelled Rihanna's fragrance too, it's NOTHING compared to FAME! I'm not being biased either! :ARTPOP:

dirtypunx

It looks black, but it's dark brown in normal lighting...FAME is BLACK even if you try to look through it in normal lighting... :ohwell:

Last I checked, Sears IS a department store... :awkney:

I've smelled Rihanna's fragrance too, it's NOTHING compared to FAME! I'm not being biased either! :ARTPOP:

I guess technically Sears is a department store you're right, but its a low budget department store as opposed to Macy's or Nordstrom's. And in that case Gaga is also sold in Sears now so either way...Katy Perry's is on the same boat as Gaga's

Black Afgano is black. I guess if you put it in the light it looks another color but the same is said for Fame because if you hold it in the light its not black either. Its like a faint dark purple or gray.

And Reb'l Fleurs scent is more unique than Fame.

Edited by dirtypunx

TimisaMonster

I guess technically Sears is a department store you're right, but its a low budget department store as opposed to Macy's or Nordstrom's. And in that case Gaga is also sold in Sears now so either way...Katy Perry's is on the same boat as Gaga's

Black Afgano is black. I guess if you put it in the light it looks another color but the same is said for Fame because if you hold it in the light its not black either. Its like a faint dark purple or gray.

So Gaga and her team lied? I imagine they researched to see if anybody else came up with it first, so... :awkney:

Reb'l Fleur is more unique than FAME....Agree to disagree.... :hipster:

dirtypunx

So Gaga and her team lied? I imagine they researched to see if anybody else came up with it first, so... :awkney:

Reb'l Fleur is more unique than FAME....Agree to disagree.... :hipster:

They didn't lie by a hair, it was a technicality. Black Afgano is technically an extrait de parfum while Fame is an eau de parfum. So Fame is the first eau de parfum. And the difference between an extrait and an eau is the quality of ingredients. Extraits are more expensive because they're made with the best quality and I think theyre a lot stronger as well.

For a celebrity fragrance? Yes. Fame smells good and I own it and I think its addictive. But its really ordinary and very commercial. It has poor longevity and sillage. Reb'l Fleur is like the exact opposite (well exlcuding the commercial part). If you look into it you'd find a lot of people would say the same. And im not saying this to be a dick. BUT I can't even argue with you on solid ground about Reb'l vs. Fame because at the end of the day fragrances are personal.

Edited by dirtypunx

ChicaSkas

My local Sears now has a display for it.

Oh please oh please oh please PLEASE can you photograph it and show it to us here?

After you do that, you really should speak with the manager and have them hold it for you when they are done using it. I do this all the time and I rarely get disappointed.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It isn't really summery in appearance. People will want something light and fruity looking in Summer.

ChicaSkas

It isn't really summery in appearance. People will want something light and fruity looking in Summer.

Hmmm.... well it smells summeryish.... :sniffy:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dangerous Man

This is a sad news. I wonder why though.. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The only reason I can think of is that after the initial release and its huge sales maybe that caused sales to massively drop afterwards. Its the same with music records with the biggest sales, the week after they've sold next to nothing.

jhonyguy04

Guys this is a normal process. Stop saying dumb stuff.

No fame is black lol. That rev l fleurs is clearly brown, so I don't know what ur talking about.

• Shadow locked this topic