• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Lux Zappa

Holycrap...  :noparty: I just thinking the other day I was close to being out... WHY WONT YOU TAKE MYMONEY FOR FAME PERFUME, GAGA?!  :P

I have bought a sh!t load though...  :roll:

ChicaSkas

but the manager told me they would never get it back after the product was RTV'd :cry:

I asked him if there was any possible way. For Christmas or something. He said, definitively: "No. Once we return products to the vendor we don't ever carry them again here. Check a d--gstore in a few months."

Jeeze. I have to call a higher up in the Macy's food chain.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

rivingtonrebels

I've ran through 3 huge bottles of it already and the thought of not being able to wear it is really depressing.  It's seriously my favorite smell.

jhonyguy04

First she loses twitter queen to katy and now this

Blackout over

ugh? u serious? good thing she deleted her twitter. we are flopping so much. 

Doogi

Just bought the Masterpiece 100ml bottle at my local Macy's!! :party: I'm happy lol

PEzMcQn.jpg

Edited by Doogi
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Paper Planes

but the manager told me they would never get it back after the product was RTV'd :cry:

I asked him if there was any possible way. For Christmas or something. He said, definitively: "No. Once we return products to the vendor we don't ever carry them again here. Check a d--gstore in a few months."

Jeeze. I have to call a higher up in the Macy's food chain.

I'm going to call all of my local Macy's tomorrow to see if they are still carrying the perfume. If they aren't we know that it isn't just your Macy's that got rid of it. Like I said before, a few of the Macy's stores acted like they were going to send all of it  back to the manufacturer, but the others acted like they knew nothing about it.

Just bought the Masterpiece 100ml bottle at my local Macy's!! :party: I'm happy lol

PEzMcQn.jpg

I see Cher getting that impact :whitney:

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

RAMROD

I am so heart broken this day should come. :(

Oh well, it shall go into history then.

I will keep few last bottles unused,

so one day everyone can still know what FAME smells like.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

One Five Ten

Why are you all freaking out? This means a massive price-drop for the fragrance at the 99c bin at your local pharmacy 

Xu12Q.gif

RAMROD

Why are you all freaking out? This means a massive price-drop for the fragrance at the 99c bin at your local pharmacy 

Xu12Q.gif

That means the fragrance is no more, not even on d--g store.

FDcT3Rb.jpg

and we will end up with this

IMG_3986.JPG

One Five Ten

IMG_3986.JPG

HAHA  :dies:

Where can I get me some Crazy Lady??

At the very least this means Gaga could have a second fragrance for the ARTPOP era, she isn't going to just leave the perfume game for no reason with the sales FAME had.  :excited2:

RAMROD

HAHA  :dies:

Where can I get me some Crazy Lady??

At the very least this means Gaga could have a second fragrance for the ARTPOP era, she isn't going to just leave the perfume game for no reason with the sales FAME had.  :excited2:

It's on apparel candy for $3.25, or $9.75 pack of 3 :laughga:

I hope there is another fragrance line by Gaga.

I guess Coty and Haus Lab is not doing one off contract right given the FAME sales record?

Flippy

No! :'( I need more FAME in my life!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Fox People

OPERATION: Mug the trucks full of FAME that are being returned to the Manufacturer.   :creepflop:

hoeslay

I NEVER GOT THE LOTION!!! MY MOM REALLY WANTED IT TOO!!!!! If Gaga really did the decay theme this would fit so fking much

• Shadow locked this topic