Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interscope Records: "COMING SOON: LADY GAGA!"

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

OMG SOON! Maybe she'll release it on the Grammys 2014!! 3 years after Born This Way!  :excited2:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURA

Almost 99% of the comments being about soon shows the negative impact that word has on our fanbase.

WarriorPrince

what's with all the drama queens

we all know it's coming in august

GagaMyBlood95

But I don't think they would have sent this if they really don't mean it, and now, I strongly believe that August is definitely THE MONTH...

Bellatrix

what's with all the drama queens

we all know it's coming in august

Do we? Said who?

WarriorPrince

Do we? Said who?

We've had enough hints already, you'd be dumb to think it's coming sooner or later than that.

Bellatrix

We've had enough hints already, you'd be dumb to think it's coming sooner or later than that.

You are probably right. But still, it's better to not expect that too much because there's still a chance that it won't happen in August which would lead to a huge disappointment.

Not true... We've had hints that she would make her performance comeback in August, not a music comeback... That would be around July/August... She'd be smart to release the single in July and prolong it's longevity with a VMA performance after it's been out for a week of 5 or 6

I don't think she'll keep quiet for weeks again though, there are bound to be little things happening

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived