Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Thank you :hug: And sorry for the confusion about your tweets. On chat, someone posted a screencap of a mod tweeting that, and I really thought it was you, but I'm wrong :flop:

That soundtrack is amazing btw :legend:

it's all good. Tweets can't be deleted except by twitter, right? it's probably on another mod's twitter.

https://twitter.com/ChicaSkas

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Thank you for this thread :clap: The other ones is a mess and I couldn't figure out anything :smh: I still don't think Admin actually has insider info though

Thanks so much for this!!! I was gone all day yesterday and then came back to these meltdowns and was like wtf...

lairofhk

...all of this just seems stupid to me honestly. Nothing ACTUALLY happened...just like a profile photo change and other small **** like that. I mean, I'm sure an ARTPOP announcement is coming really soon, but this was just kind of stupid. Just sayin.

Regarding the post on Propagaga, you don't have to put the mouse over her head to get the :), you can put it anywhere. Her nipple gives a :) too, so it's not as clever.

Daenerys

I can't believe work made me miss such a historic day in little monster history! :(

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Michelle

Goodness I missed a lot!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BrooklynFame

Something has to happen! With all of this going on something BIG is coming! I just know it!

Aguinaga09

Yesterday was such a long day.. Lol I'm happy to be a part of another meltdown lol

Raikov

The Telephone stills make me think they're hinting that the first single is the Paparazzi/Telephone continuation? Also if those are really new lyrics why did Jo tweet them? I hope he doesn't make a come back just yet. :ohno:

Either way this is definitely not just a hack. It would have been fixed by now and there's just too many weird things to be a coincidence.

Just wanted to point out the lyrics Jo tweeted are apparently not new; it's from a song called Masquerade. Although the lyrics don't match up exactly...

Allison M

I think VEVO just tweeted that because they are two big pop stars wearing the American flag. It was 4th of July. I don't think they knew what was happening. Lol

I think VEVO just tweeted that because they are two big pop stars wearing the American flag. It was 4th of July. I don't think they knew what was happening. Lol

Why does the mysterious ': )' pop up when you put your mouse over Gaga's face, then? That smiley means something. I feel it.

• Shadow locked this topic