đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

Proof? Enough performances/interviews where she sounds exactly like this....

Care to provide some receipts then? :)

Guille

#17 is wrong, the pic we are suppossed to have is a white canvas not am egg lol

Proof that it's her? 

You're gonna have a bad time if you believe all those 'leaks'.

I don't believe any leaks..this one I do, because I think it resembles her voice/pronunciation a lot

The way she talks 1:20 onwards.. the pronunciation/rawness etc are too similar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3hgf2sDPo

Edited by BadMonster

DanceInTheDark

The reason it's not Gaga, even though the person is clearly trying to emulate her voice, is the fact that they sound as if they've never matched lyrics to a beat in their life before. The person doing this is just babbling and hoping something sticks & In the middle it drags and sounds nothing like her. The range is monotone and flat, but it tries to reach. That's how you know it's definitely not Gaga.

:clap:

Thankyou for explaining

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

mpthecat

I'd like to think after this (and all the wait), Gaga will just drop the effin' single and let the music speak, instead of the never-ending hype train.  :redface:

The reason it's not Gaga, even though the person is clearly trying to emulate her voice, is the fact that they sound as if they've never matched lyrics to a beat in their life before. The person doing this is just babbling and hoping something sticks & In the middle it drags and sounds nothing like her. The range is monotone and flat, but it tries to reach. That's how you know it's definitely not Gaga.

Which is why I said it was probably a recording of her having fun, I mean, you can hear from the quality it's not a final recording, but she's done a small part of ratchet in a Monstervision and there's probably a lot of material of her just having fun with different beats/deliveries etc

3q425253qwewq

Which is why I said it was probably a recording of her having fun, I mean, you can hear from the quality it's not a final recording, but she's done a small part of ratchet in a Monstervision and there's probably a lot of material of her just having fun with different beats/deliveries etc

Mm possibly, but even Gaga drunk or stoned off her nun outfit wouldn't sound like this. The person doing it, does sound like her, at times, but the delivery of it is nothing like Gaga. When someone who has never sung before steps into a recording studio, and even plays around with beats, this is what it sounds like; they don't know how to match their lyrics with the song, yet. Gaga is way - way - way past that point, she could probably write a song around rocks falling down a hill as the beat. If it is Gaga, however, I'm hoping for something less flat. Because this sucks. Horribly. For a fan to make it, it's cool & creative, but I expect more from Gaga besides yodeling. 

Ander_Monster

Reading all this, it really looks like something is happening soon

Mm possibly, but even Gaga drunk or stoned off her nun outfit wouldn't sound like this. The person doing it, does sound like her, at times, but the delivery of it is nothing like Gaga. When someone who has never sung before steps into a recording studio, and even plays around with beats, this is what it sounds like; they don't know how to match their lyrics with the song, yet. Gaga is way - way - way past that point, she could probably write a song around rocks falling down a hill as the beat. If it is Gaga, however, I'm hoping for something less flat. Because this sucks. Horribly. For a fan to make it, it's cool & creative, but I expect more from Gaga besides yodeling. 

Yeah but no one is expecting her to actually sound like that on Ratchet cuz that was plain **** as well :P

3q425253qwewq

Yeah but no one is expecting her to actually sound like that on Ratchet cuz that was plain **** as well :P

True, but I still hear a spanish woman's accent behind it & not Gaga trying to pick up an "Alejandro" or "Americano" inflection, but an authentic accent going on. If you listen to it, you can hear it. Time will tell though :zilla:

Didymus

Ugh, this reminds me of when people thought that commercial woman was Gaga

Robotboy

it sounds definitely like gaga but she picked up a whole new accent. but we will never know i guess unless that beat is used on ARTPOP

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

it sounds definitely like gaga but she picked up a whole new accent. but we will never know i guess unless that beat is used on ARTPOP

She did say we'd all be saying: is that really Gaga?

• Shadow locked this topic