Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga already interviewed for September "Rolling Stone"

Urban

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carles

I guess everyone here at GGD knows someone who knows someone who knows someone with connections to Gaga :coffee:

If Hendrix were alive I would only have two mutual friends between him and I. It is a small world after all  :cool:

Dunk96

This is... I hope this true!  :cool:

And it will make me sing!

Eep opp ork ah ah

Eep opp ork ah ah

Eep opp ork ah ah

Eep opp ork ah ah

Eep opp ork ah ah

Eep opp ork ah ah

And that means I love you.

:rockstar:

THE JETSONS OMFG.:legend:

aaronyoji

ideally she'd be interviewed already anyways. for her september vogue story she was interviewed when she was in tokyo, which was like may. although, that is a major fashion publication where everything is planned months and months in advanced, whereas rolling stone can publish an interview done a few weeks before. they work faster so who knows. 

Michael

I agree she's had the interview, but why would she have to fly from New York to Las Vegas' MGM Grand for an interview?....qzyST9s.gif

Plus, Nobody calls her "Stef" if they're her friends.....EVERYONE calls her Gaga! Q6T6omI.gif

This basically.

RAMROD

ideally she'd be interviewed already anyways. for her september vogue story she was interviewed when she was in tokyo, which was like may. although, that is a major fashion publication where everything is planned months and months in advanced, whereas rolling stone can publish an interview done a few weeks before. they work faster so who knows.

Well the last interview she had with RS was done when she was mastering Born This Way so it is very likely to repeat.

THE JETSONS OMFG.:legend:

Yes!! :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

drinkmytears

The amount of posts on here about how her family and friends strictly call her Gaga are so delusional

like, really? I know she says that, but we've also seen her in sneakers and tshirts and without makeup, something she swore we wouldn't ever see.

THIS IS FROM A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, SO TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS!

So I was at the club, and I met this really nice couple and we talked and finally they asked me what I wanted to major in. I said Journalism, and they said " oh wow thats so sweet. We have a friend who writes for Rolling Stone, and he's actually close friends with Lady Gaga, just over the past week he met Stef, as he calls her, in Vegas at the MGM Grand, it was a mess because some people found out she was there." I said "Oh wow thats so cool, I'm obsessed with Gaga, and its weird because she was in New York just a few days ago." They replied and said "He says Stef is really nice, he's been friends with her for a while, we love her too."

I really have no reciepts, and this did happen at the club so you never know how true the people you meet are, but I'll do some more research and I'll see if I can match the name they gave me to any Gaga articles. I just wanted to share this because I thought it was imteresting, but don't take this too seriously.

I know for a fact Gaga was in New York all this week and last weekend, but maybe it was before that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived