• Created
  • Last Reply
Raccoon

Maybe Tara can hint us a release date to makeup for it.  :hor:

i have no hopes in it, tbqh  :ohno:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

ChicaSkas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WOBa_ZMaIk0

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

nick4bty

I don't think it's reaching. I think it's all really falling into place. The rabbit hole tweet matches with the tea party in Alice in Wonderland, and then her whole disney princess obsession also confirms this. Then there's Gaga's tweet about throwing a party . . . a tea party? It's obviously a song title, and we've already gotten lyrics - but it seems like this is also the lead single. At this point, I would be surprised if TEA wasn't the lead single. 

Sister

I am so not in the mood for more Alice In Wonderland themes, not even if it's Lady Gaga. It's been done so many times, it will kill me to give it more attention!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

CIassicism

im now imagining TEA's music Video, and i imagine that the video will have no connection with TEA nor Alice in The Wonderland :)

Solitaire

TEA was the first lyrics she gave us, so maybe. Also y'all calm down... TEA is probably an acronym

I remember a while back a lot of people were saying TEA stood for "Take Everything Away" or "Take Everyone Away". 

If TEA is going to be the lead single, I'd much rather it be an acronym like those. the title TEA and the lyrics Gaga posted seem so tacky. 

- Previously Sycothisis

ChicaSkas

lol NOPE

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gunther_btw

Alice in Wonderland theme!!! Let this be real plssssss  :excited2:  :excited2:

Imagine the music video  :excited2:  :excited2:

at least a colorful era  :excited2:  :excited2:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I just got so excited  :cry:

dont get so much your hopes up .if this alice and W. theme is real it wont be like you usually know cuz gaga will make a complete twist .you should expect to watch a drunk hooker alice :evil:  dont forget  she said on the fiber optic wig video that the wig was inspired by taking a disney princess and putting her in a rave.

Raccoon

dont get so much your hopes up .if this alice and W. theme is real it wont be like you usually know cuz gaga will make a complete twist .you should expect to watch a drunk hooker alice :evil:  dont forget  she said on the fiber optic wig video that the wig was inspired by taking a disney princess and putting her in a rave.

id still love it  :party:  :party:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

KimtinoAguilera

oh my gosh love that idea! a drunk hooker alice!!

TEA PARTY = PARTY WITH FRIENDS = "WHEN I TELL YOU THE ....., I'LL PLAN A PARTY WITH MY FRIENDS"

I'm sure this is a clue :excited2:

:megaflop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived