Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Music 2nd Most Anticipated: Behind Britney Spears

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Klou

Britney fans need to focus their energy on buying her music instead of these lame polls.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's from BB poll

Gagas fading so ..

i disagree *checks Oh la la la's chart position*

photo-74.jpg?_r=1363498456

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

aaronyoji

scream and shout and ooh lala say hello.

stop being delusional.

those are the britney equivalents of stache and cake. stop being a c*nt. 

melodichard

Cake and Stache are not equivalent to Scream and Shout / Oh La La lol

who even cares about some robot nasally voice who cant control anything in her career.

Andy Darko

Britney is a living legend and has been around way longer than GaGa. It's still an honor to come in second to Britney. Who doesn't love Britney? Honestlyyyy.

Yeah, I  don';t know why people are getting so torn up about this, although the poll itself may not have been fair, I think the results are an accurate display of the mass. Britney is way more mainstream than Gaga, and like you said has been along way longer and has has always been in the spotlight whether it be bad or good. She is definitely probably in more people's minds than Gaga is. It may not have been so in the past ya know when Gaga was making sure she was prevalent and was promoting albums but right now Gaga has been in a blackout for a while. The only people really who even stay up to date with Gaga right now and have for like the past months have been little monsters, and legit little monsters are not as big a  majority group as they tend to think they are when it comes to mainstream music audiences. 

Sister

Some people don't like Gaga so they voted for Britney. Regardless, I think people are more curious about how Gaga will sound with her new album than they are about Britney. They may not openly admit it because people are so stubborn in opposing her, but I think everyone including the haters are curious about her new music.

Although on a sidenote idk why you're all acting like Britney is irrelevant lol she had 3 monster hits from her last record. More people openly love Britney Spears than Gaga, it shouldn't be too surprising that she'd get more votes in public polls. I mean my gen grew up listening to her ****, theres a sense of nostalgia attached to her that there isnt to Gaga.

:legend:  Laying it down!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

fede ARTPOP

Stop b---hing!! I love Gaga and Britney...but of course im more excited for ARTPOP...cause is her 4th album,...and Britneys 8th album will be hot as always...but Gaga works her ass off when recording an album...plus Gaga MAKES her album...Britney just picks songs...but I lover her ;D

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Alcina Dimitrescu

Since ARTPOP only came second, Gaga is going delayit two years more to create expectation. Paws up little monsters :derpga:

How can Britney's new album win most anticipated, when even I don't know how's it called nor when it will be out? :laughga:

One word: Exhale.

I see the britney stans are at it again. Well props to them, it takes dedication and a mental illness to be so loyal to their fave.

:fan:

Why are you all acting like people aren't looking forward to new Britney music though. Shes popular as ****.

Honestly, it's not that people don't look forward to her albums - and obviously she has a lot of dedicated fans who do - it's just that Gaga and Britney are noticeably different in status/fame today.

Gaga is among the A-list in music today - the Rihannas, the Katys, the Justin Timberlakes, who people get excited for when they release new music or announce a new album.

And although she will always have A-list name recognition, Britney's kinda drifted off to the Flo Rida/Pitbull/Ke$ha B-list - people know who she is and they often like her music, but she's not someone that non-stans particularly get excited for.

Bebe

To be fair, Britney still has that initial hype. We know she is working on an album and we have heard a little about what direction it is going.Britney also had a new single out and has been in the public eye far more.
We have heard the title ARTPOP for almost a year, and we know she has been working on a new album for longer than that. We have not gotten many details. The hype for Gaga's new album will rise again when she starts hyping it and when her singles drop.

Archived