Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

i noticed that too it looks different to this one lol

tumblr_mp62h8clOE1qa42jro1_500.jpg

actually i think she has the medical tape on her temples that makes her eyebrows shaped differently in ur avi than in this pic. 

and to all, i think these photos are her getting ready for the pride rally hence the wig she used in the background. i could be wrong tho. 

The blackout is over  :nooo:

I hope we get regular new pics from Terry  :ARTPOP:

Yesssss

SHE LOOKS PERFECT tbh aww

moonboywow

actually i think she has the medical tape on her temples that makes her eyebrows shaped differently in ur avi than in this pic. 

and to all, i think these photos are her getting ready for the pride rally hence the wig she used in the background. i could be wrong tho. 

Why would she put on a wig only to have to switch? If she were getting ready for pride, wouldn't she be putting on the wig she wore at pride?

Ara Gem

I dont think this is old because the wig from pride is in the back and her nails are the same as yesterday and pride!

bananahammock

she looks so stunning all the time now :worship2: 

her eyes look beautiful in these pics 

aaronyoji

Why would she put on a wig only to have to switch? If she were getting ready for pride, wouldn't she be putting on the wig she wore at pride?

ya true but that was most recent event she was at and idk, it coulda been a few days before. 

She's so gorgeous! Giving me Miranda Priestly realness! Love the look, and it's so great to see such lovely new photos! 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived