Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Realistic sounding ARTPOP "leak" (CONFIRMED FAKE)

hoeslay

Featured Posts

soundwave

I must say that this is exactly the opposite of what I imagined ARTPOP to be, neither does the voice sound like Gaga & thirdly, it's like that Bad Romance demo, only worse.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Plague

Lmao I was going to say it sounds like her style and Idk. but then the ARTPOP chants killed it :rip:

This. :lmao: I can't help but laugh at that. I wonder how/if Gaga will work the word ARTPOP into a song because it just sounds so silly tbh.

Sleigh Mama

Can I also say that there are people on this site who have heard ARTPOP. Can we find them and have them confirm stuff please? Or water board them into talking

:omfgaga:

wait....somebody here claims to have heard ARTPOP? who is this?

aaronyoji

omg this reminds me of that black key's song thats on the radio lol. she sounds like an adele wannabe too. 

not gonna lie, this sounded like gaga at first for me. 

I would give anything for this to be true. This would be a great intro for the song, and then blast into EDM. Oh my god.

Mte

JbGaga

This. :lmao: I can't help but laugh at that. I wonder how/if Gaga will work the word ARTPOP into a song because it just sounds so silly tbh.

Ugh the random ARTPOP chants? ew lets just skip this album if its like that...

wait....somebody here claims to have heard ARTPOP? who is this?

I rember the storys of people going back stage and gaga playing news music for them. I think admins got to hear stuff. And I know some famous or semi famous people herd it.

No ;)

JbGaga

LMFAO! GET THE FCK OUTA HERE!!!

This is actually very well sung, and kindof sounds like Adele :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived