💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Sings National Anthem at NYC Pride

JbGaga

Featured Posts

Mister G

I cant at some of the comments on some websites. Really, Billboard should do something about that mess that they call comment section. Hate hate hate. They all are scared.

That's what I said. Funny to read at the hate though; they can stay pressed at the fact that Gaga is coming for those weaves to snatch and burn them.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Videos like this make me angry. Gaga is such a talented vocalist but she refuses to stick to her strengths. Gaga is one of the few female singers whose lower is far sjuperior to her upper register. I mean her riffs an d runs through her lower register in this performance are great. However, as soon as she tries to reach high er she loses power, clarity and in some cases pitch. If you listen to her live in 2009 and earlier she stayed in her lowere register most of the time and the vocals were much better.

I swear this fanbase will nitpick on anything.  It must be sad to not be able to enjoy a moment just because you have to nitpick against things which don't meet some abstract standard.   

And the anthem is not a religious hymn, and Gaga doesn't really give a rats ass as to what people think about her changing the lyrics.   People complained when she changed "Imagine" too.  The only people she cared about were the ones in that audience.

Americano

I swear this fanbase will nitpick on anything.  It must be sad to not be able to enjoy a moment just because you have to nitpick against things which don't meet some abstract standard.   

And the anthem is not a religious hymn, and Gaga doesn't really give a rats ass as to what people think about her changing the lyrics.   People complained when she changed "Imagine" too.  The only people she cared about were the ones in that audience.

And I haven't heard any complaints from the media about the lyric changes.. If anything, everyone thinks it was cute.

GagaDaily doin the most, what else is new? :fan:

Miel

" ngl I don’t mind Lady Gaga changing up the lyrics to the anthem. It worked in context, and it does not hinder its value or sentiment AT ALL. I understand it’s sacred, but then again sacredness and tradition roots for the irony of the situation. "

3 points in and ready for more

AgusPop

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be ...

Can someone please ban this troll?

gagabro

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes...This was her first time singing the National Anthem publicly, right??  And obviously she can sing it quite well - - - - if she hadn't done that nonsense of changing the words [btw you NEVER EVER change the words to the National Anthem - you just DON'T and ppl are gonna be pissed now] - but anyway, if she woulda done it straight (no pun intended) - she might possibly have just booked herself to sing it at the Super Bowl or somewhere really important.  Now she will most likely NEVER EVER get asked to sing it.  Good one Stephanie!  You'd think that busting up her own hip and screwing up her tour would have taught her a bit if humility.

Man - she really blew it for herself this time!

:rofl:  What? Stop having your own little meltdown. No one has said anything negative about her changing the words.

Other celebrities sing the national anthem ALL THE TIME and still get asked to perform at big shows.

Michelle

And I haven't heard any complaints from the media about the lyric changes.. If anything, everyone thinks it was cute.

GagaDaily doin the most, what else is new? :fan:

:tea: to be honest

I have read nothing but GOOD things :smh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

After watching Gaga singing US National Anthem I am singing it all day :D although I'm not American :D She sang it beautifully :)

HausOfAntonio

Lol @ y'all saying this was bad, it's one of her best vocal performances ever :legend: :gaga:

cosmicluvrr

Her voice! *Gets chills* I can't get over how amazing she sounded. She's back you guys! She's BACK!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived