đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Sings National Anthem at NYC Pride

JbGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think her pronunciation is awkward tho. STTAAAAHHHHWWWWSSSS instead of stars. :laughga: 
"Stars" should be sung as "stahs" 

JbGaga

LMAO! I guess im just all knowing!

ahahah your illuminati avatar hahahah 

stackhouse

it's not illuminati, someone tweeted that she was performing the national anthem which is how the member found out

tumblr_mp4r8eNVID1qh96tgo1_500.png

JbGaga

OMG IDK PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!! I THINK IM AN X-MAN OR SOMETHING

Whoa... so ummm I think i'm gonna friend you seeing as you can predict the future. Might come in handy later... Like really OMG what just happened???...

I SWARE ON EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN! ON GOD AND MY FUTURE CHILD! I DID NOT KNOW OR READ ANYTHING ABOUT GAGA SINGING THE NATION ANTHEM!

THEY WHERE TEXTING AT 9:04 AND THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FROM HOME SINCE 8:20 SO THATS THAT

it's not illuminati, someone tweeted that she was performing the national anthem which is how the member found out

tumblr_mp4r8eNVID1qh96tgo1_500.png

stackhouse

OMG IDK PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!! I THINK IM AN X-MAN OR SOMETHING

I SWARE ON EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN! ON GOD AND MY FUTURE CHILD! I DID NOT KNOW OR READ ANYTHING ABOUT GAGA SINGING THE NATION ANTHEM!

THEY WHERE TEXTING AT 9:04 AND THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FROM HOME SINCE 8:20 SO THATS THAT

fair enough  :classy:

Gaga is Life

Well this is one epic coincidence! :omg: You can tell the future of the ever unpredictable Gaga :legend:

JbGaga

Well that sh** just happened!!! sorry... lmao

I don't want that tbh. It seems that every artist that sings it gets hate. That's just my observation tho.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived