💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga Sings National Anthem at NYC Pride

JbGaga

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

I have this on repeat! I'm in love! 

I can't @ the youtube comments slamming her for changing the lyrics. :flop:

As soon as I heard her sing different lyrics, I knew people would be trying to slate her for it :smh: 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes...This was her first time singing the National Anthem publicly, right??  And obviously she can sing it quite well - - - - if she hadn't done that nonsense of changing the words [btw you NEVER EVER change the words to the National Anthem - you just DON'T and ppl are gonna be pissed now] - but anyway, if she woulda done it straight (no pun intended) - she might possibly have just booked herself to sing it at the Super Bowl or somewhere really important.  Now she will most likely NEVER EVER get asked to sing it.  Good one Stephanie!  You'd think that busting up her own hip and screwing up her tour would have taught her a bit if humility.

Man - she really blew it for herself this time!

lizlemon

Absolutely blown away by those vocals and her look.

Utterly amazed.

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes...This was her first time singing the National Anthem publicly, right??  And obviously she can sing it quite well - - - - if she hadn't done that nonsense of changing the words [btw you NEVER EVER change the words to the National Anthem - you just DON'T and ppl are gonna be pissed now] - but anyway, if she woulda done it straight (no pun intended) - she might possibly have just booked herself to sing it at the Super Bowl or somewhere really important.  Now she will most likely NEVER EVER get asked to sing it.  Good one Stephanie!  You'd think that busting up her own hip and screwing up her tour would have taught her a bit if humility.

oh dear...

Fame IV

Lol.

You know Gaga doesn't play safe. 

And Gaga has always been a controversial figure.

A Star is Born ⭐

MarryTheSequins

She changed the words to suit her audience: a gay pride audience.

Amazing to me how incredibly rude Gaga fans can be sometimes, it's obvious that she wouldn't change the lyrics to suit a gay audience if she wasn't at a gay event. I really think you need to rethink everything you said because it's just rude saying she's stupid for trying to please the gay audience.

Guest Kal3igh69

"Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes" Are you really in any position to be calling her stupid? Especially when you didn't even spell her real name right. It's *Stefani btw. =3

1311SUSU2803

I don't know how much more there was to her speech, but what's in this video is really beautiful and touching. She's so sweet and sincere. And boy, did she look gorgeous. I like that she kept it understated, simple, and elegant. I'm glad she knew not to wear something crazy to take the focus off of who it should've been on that night. So classy.

But her singing? Wow. I was floored. I know she's an incredible singer, but jesus, this was something else. The National Anthem is such a hard song to sing too, and she completely nailed it. That is rare. I also love that she kept it simple and didn't try to cram in a bunch of runs like most singers do. And her little changes were perfect! After she sang the "flag of pride" part, I just knew how she was going to change the last line. Love it!

*cough cough* X  :flop: TINE

what the c(_)nt are you talking about  :smh:

I can't at this fanbase with morons like these  :spin:

Go back to LM.com where you belong. 

wonderful.

now all americans monsters should watch this non stop and make it chart now that Billboard counts streaming.

Rollercoaster

Amazing to me how incredibly stupid Gaga can be sometimes...This was her first time singing the National Anthem publicly, right?? And obviously she can sing it quite well - - - - if she hadn't done that nonsense of changing the words [btw you NEVER EVER change the words to the National Anthem - you just DON'T and ppl are gonna be pissed now] - but anyway, if she woulda done it straight (no pun intended) - she might possibly have just booked herself to sing it at the Super Bowl or somewhere really important. Now she will most likely NEVER EVER get asked to sing it. Good one Stephanie! You'd think that busting up her own hip and screwing up her tour would have taught her a bit if humility.

It's just a song. You're holding it in high regard because? it's not like she would want to be asked by any organization that has an agenda against homos-xuals. All other organizations wouldn't mind the lyric change. Why? IT'S A SONG. GET A GRIP.

Videos like this make me angry. Gaga is such a talented vocalist but she refuses to stick to her strengths. Gaga is one of the few female singers whose lower is far sjuperior to her upper register. I mean her riffs an d runs through her lower register in this performance are great. However, as soon as she tries to reach high er she loses power, clarity and in some cases pitch. If you listen to her live in 2009 and earlier she stayed in her lowere register most of the time and the vocals were much better.

MelbHawker

tumblr_mo79l5IO3D1r6ibubo2_250.gif

Omg she sung I haven't heard the b---h sing in years omg omg omg she was amazing! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived