gaga dressing like this?

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

It's be so nice on her but she's so over the blue/green hair

I don't mean the exact look, but what if she started wearing Jean shorts and band shirts and combat boots?

moonboywow

Here is another example

like a band shirt and ripped jeans and a beanie

Sister

She's already done that look and she kinda dresses in that way on her down time, sometimes.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Lucifer

No.. I wouldn't like that. It makes her look like a trend-follower rather than a trendsetter. 

Jesse Pinkman

Ew. I hope not. Plus she's done it before, and hers had more..taste for lack of a better term :sweat:

It's science, bitch

moonboywow

I don't understand you guys. How would gaga not look good in clothes like that? It might make her more relatable.

sweetzombie

She's dressed like a hipster before. The Chicago candid pics which happened to get leaked on LM.com first when the site first opened, can't really be bothered searching for them though

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

moonboywow

She's dressed like a hipster before. The Chicago candid pics which happened to get leaked on LM.com first when the site first opened, can't really be bothered searching for them though

Imagine a whole single era of that? Like even for performances and interviews

sweetzombie

Imagine a whole single era of that? Like even for performances and interviews

Thats more Rihanna's thing I think, I prefer crazy Gaga fashion from TFM era, really hoping for more outrageous fashion during the AP era

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived