Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Will Speak at NYC Pride Rally TONIGHT 6/28

yourfaves

Featured Posts

Karandr

I am dead and gone. Scatter my ashes to the wind. She performed in public. For the first time in 50 years. I can't believe it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

HausOfMark

I am dead and gone. Scatter my ashes to the wind. She performed in public. For the first time in 50 years. I can't believe it.

Cher?

-Mark

gagabro

Can we make a gagabro appreciation thread?  :worship:

Yes please :) I had a great time chatting with everyone on Twitter. I kept giving GagaDaily shoutouts on my profile so people would know who I was!

BigDreamer

nearly 300 users on this topic atm  :legend:

Can someone fill me in on the news?

All I really have had the chance to see is that she sung the national anthem. 

Whats new? why is everyone getting excited?

EnigmaMonstr

THIS ISNT ABOUT ****ING ARTPOP THIS IS ABOUT DOMA AND GAY RIGHTS AND EQUALITY AND EQUAL MARRIAGE RIGHTS YOU THIRSTY MONSTERS 

No. It is. Because if you were an insightful Little Monster, you would realize Gaga LIVES her career every moment of her life. This was clearly no exception. She made a Marry the Nigh reference, and a Phoenix reference during that speech. The indication of making gays "mainstream" is obviously a music industry reference, and Im going to assume thats going to give us an idea of her the sound of her upcoming music. Were you not here for "watch me closely". ARTPOP is everything she does and everything she says. This Lady Gaga we are talking about. You dont ever take her at face value.

VIDEO: Gaga's speech and the U.S. National Anthem rendition 

:clap:

One of the audience @ 00:45 -"Gaga for President!" 

Edited by PokerFist

Ursula Buffay

No. It is. Because if you were an insightful Little Monster, you would realize Gaga LIVES her career every moment of her life. This was clearly no exception. She made a Marry the Nigh reference, and a Phoenix reference during that speech. The indication of making gays "mainstream" is obviously a music industry reference, and Im going to assume thats going to give us an idea of her the sound of her upcoming music. Were you not here for "watch me closely". ARTPOP is everything she does and everything she says. This Lady Gaga we are talking about. You dont ever take her at face value.

:clap:

gagabro

THEY WERE GLASSES! JUST SAW A PIC ON TWITTER AND THERES NO BLACK ON HER EYES

they were really cool futuristic looking glasses. they looked REALLY COOL in person. 

Hey everyone, I was the one live streaming the speech :) Hope you all enjoyed it, I'm sweating!!

She looked PERFECT!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Harry

Yes please :) I had a great time chatting with everyone on Twitter. I kept giving GagaDaily shoutouts on my profile so people would know who I was!

You're so sweet, thanks for everything :)

I've always wanted to hear her sing the nation anthem. It was absolutely gorgeous. The fact that she was there was beautiful.  :heart:

• Shadow locked this topic