• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

Americano

inb4 Doogi has a low-quality Nokia phone, and the candid thread turns into a war over the lack of clarity w/ her outfit

I agree that if she said anything about ARTPOP, it would be out of line. With that said, she isn't exactly the Mother Monster of the BTW era anymore. We've seen her start to act differently, being b*tchy and being a diva, so it's always a possibility. But, seeing as we haven't heard anything from her in a few months, no one really knows how this is going to go. There are several possibilities.

That's what I am fearing. It's no secret that it seems like she is trying to lose her Mother Monster image, but knowing her before she started to play hide n' seek, I hope she will stay on topic.

IF she really mentions ARTPOP, I will be more than disappointed.

Doogi

inb4 Doogi has a low-quality Nokia phone, and the candid thread turns into a war over the lack of clarity w/ her outfit

Gurl please! My first phone ever was an iPhone 4 and now I have an iPhone 5. :whitney:

:kisses: :hug:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Born Brave

Quick someone quote the tweet that says " When I do announce the release dates ".... PRIDE IS ONE BIG PARTY!!!!!!!! 

Oh. And when I tell you the album release date, I suggest you plan a party with your friends. Maybe I will too :)

Edited by G U Y

trailoptic

Guys I'm debating going to this but I wanna know for sure she'll be there. Is this reliable? 

Maybe this is the party with her friends she referenced months ago? Maybe?

Edit: I should have read the full thread before posting. Seems like some of you agree!

Edited by miroe

SEANGT

Guys I'm debating going to this but I wanna know for sure she'll be there. Is this reliable? 

I mean even if she's not ****ing CHER is performing and it's NYC PRIDE so you should totally go if you can!! I would!! haha

SchwineLove

I'm also interested about her hair. I hope it will be brown. I'm also curious about how she will act and speak, she has been out from public and yet we agree she will have different persona for ARTPOP so.... Yeah I'm curious to see how would she be...

• Shadow locked this topic