đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Will Speak at NYC Pride Rally TONIGHT 6/28

yourfaves

Featured Posts

trying so hard not to get hyped..

met64Ao.gif

Same here bew :hor: For once something really plausible has come around. I refuse to hype though, I'm already hyped enough :nails: 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

dirtypunx

This could all end up being untrue you know. Misinformation is rampant on the internet.

SpaceAce

Why are some of you making this about ARTPOP? Calm down and think. Gaga is/might be making an appearance to show her support to the gay community and help lift the event. This has nothing to do with new music or even promoting new music. Stop.

HausOfJerry

If something happens on June 29th, I'm looking through every thread and quoting every post denying it would happen just to publicly humiliate you all in a giant thread because you deserve it for being negative b---h ass ho's :whitney:

AMEN OMFG ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN OPTIMISTIC,

while he whole f*cking fandom has been like "it will never happen"

dirtypunx

Why are some of you making this about ARTPOP? Calm down and think. Gaga is/might be making an appearance to show her support to the gay community and help lift the event. This has nothing to do with new music or even promoting new music. Stop.

I guess I would hope for her to say something about ARTPOP because I have no interest in her making a gay pride speech.

SpaceAce

I guess I would hope for her to say something about ARTPOP because I have no interest in her making a gay pride speech.

I don't have any interest in her using this opportunity to promote herself. It's tacky and I'm positive that's not why she might be attending tonight.

OminousWind

If something happens on June 29th, I'm looking through every thread and quoting every post denying it would happen just to publicly humiliate you all in a giant thread because you deserve it for being negative b---h ass ho's :whitney:

and if nothing happens i have you quoted :fan:

I'm not expecting nothing soo hehe I'm not even "tired" of waiting for ARTPOP. 

dirtypunx

I don't have any interest in her using this opportunity to promote herself. It's tacky and I'm positive that's not why she might be attending tonight.

It doesn't have to be why she attends. To mention it wouldn't be tacky although people would perceive it as such because everyone is literally waiting with daggers for her re-emergence.

Another redundant speech about self acceptance isn't worth getting excited over. And I pretty much know she wouldn't say anything about the album anyway so whatever.

Edited by dirtypunx

Sister

I hope it's true, it'll be COOL!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

chiuga

OMGGGGGGGGG, i had goosebump just now reading this...hold onto your weavessssss basics

SpaceAce

It doesn't have to be why she attends. To mention it wouldn't be tacky although people would perceive it as such because everyone is literally waiting with daggers for her re-emergence.

Nah. I think it would be incredibly lame to do that, but to each their own.

• Shadow locked this topic