• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• AgusPop

• HausOfMark

• homomo

This is fantastic, but I have a feeling Gaga's not gonna mention ARTPOP....i mean she'll prob keep on topic taling about lgbt community and equality for all etc... Its gonna be great to get new pics & videos tho so yay!  :party:  :excited2:

SharGaga

I don't care if she's going to talk something ARTPOP related. I'm just happy that this will be her first public appearance in over 4 months. :excited:

Well, I guess since she will attend that, I hope she won't hide once again. Once you're in the scene, you're in, let's hope that Gaga will understand.

Apple for me, apple for you.

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Okay now I'm hyped! 

I know she could never promote her new music in an event like this so shamelessly but this will get her a lot of attention and maybe just maybe she will reveal something tomorrow 

Edited by Muhnster

Sudarshana

i think she'll get very emotional since it's such an important occasion and i bet she really misses being on stage & in public

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

But she mentioned Born This Way in her speech at EuroPride in 2011?

What did she say about it exactly? 

:excited2: :excited2:

..........but guys I'm picturing the massive meltdowns if this doesn't end up happening tonight :smh:

TraeumereiLPB

I can smell the meltdowns... they're coming :teehee:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

aaronyoji

She's not discussing ARTPOP. That'd be embarrassingly inappropriate and and abuse of her celebrity power at an event that's committed to advancing civil rights. If anything, that's add momentum to accusations she's simply using the gay community for sales.

I'd honestly be VERY disappointed in her if she mentions her new music AT ALL at this event. I'm confident she won't, because she's a professional and knows better than that. She can leave that to music forums, not at a celebration of very real political victories. 

Also, I can't comprehend why some people think that simply because the BTW era is over.. her gay rights activism needs to stop? To associate the gay community with "standing up for the weirdos" is actually quite insulting and offensive. Her gay rights activism will be career-long, so you'd better get used to it.

tumblr_lvbybxIFL41qbh25zo1_500.gif

god bless this post and god bless miranda preasley. 

that is all. 

Bitter

i strongly believe she will reveal the title of the lead single tonight   :excited2:

we must pay attention to her speech, word by word  :excited2:

the truth is in her red speech tonight  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

Edited by Bitter

• Shadow locked this topic