Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

three more "rumors"

Squidward T

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

I would laugh if she changed the name :hehe: It would be kind of cool.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

clamchwder

-.- Why are so many comparing thematically darker to more colourful artwork?? Even if the music is party edm rave with colourful bright artwork it could still be thematically dark.

Anyway, never really liked ARTPOP as an album title, but it grew on me. And def love gaga to go darker because her best stuff are her darker tracks! Cant wait for the album! Please release ASAP, its time!!!

AlexanderMagno

-.- Why are so many comparing thematically darker to more colourful artwork?? Even if the music is party edm rave with colourful bright artwork it could still be thematically dark.

Definitely, I'm expecting this.

But I kind of liked ARTPOP as the album's name...

If she keeps the name "ARTPOP", everyone will associate her work with that name and it will probably be established as a real genre. If she names the album something else and only mentions "it's ARTPOP music", the term will be kind of forgotten for at least the GP.

badboymonsterx

Everything is still questionable.. I think in one way ARTPOP is about building up to something and purposely destroying it, so at this point anything is possible. There will be many surprises in this era I'm sure ;) 

"I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album.â€

Jenniferella

Why? I've always thought ARTPOP sounded ridiculous. Its like naming your album Trip Hop lol

But dude honestly im just deluding myself because I want so badly for her to change the title. So badly.

Same...I wouldn't believe it's name even after she got tattooed

I wouldn't mind a title change at this point

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived