💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted in NYC hiding behind her bodyguard

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Pierre

Maybe somebody was triying to attack her.

Hello Pete. :creepflop:

tumblr_lpoubvUbIO1qmiu9io2_500%255B1%255

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

:smh: Oh God... :awkney:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

nick4bty

She's dressed so normally. And she's hiding. She must've been recording with Tony today. 

She's hiding from the creepy guy with that nasty beard. People with beards like that are all creepy to me sorry not sorry. Her security is there for a reason, and maybe they felt her safety was in jeopardy. It's good to see they're doing their jobs right. Also, maybe she just wasn't feeling well or just didn't want to be photographed, so she hid. She's a human being just like all of us, and she can hide if she wants to. 

I could not trust myself with a bodyguard that hot

Knife

Maybe somebody was triying to attack her.

Hello Pete. :creepflop:

tumblr_lpoubvUbIO1qmiu9io2_500%255B1%255

He looks like he ejaculates steroids. :pawsup:

Pierre

He looks like he ejaculates steroids. :pawsup:

:pawsup:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

GagaMyBlood95

She looks so cute. She's so tiny :sara:

Three Gagas can stand behind that bodyguard lol

I never thought that I would see Gaga hiding from cameras one day, this is so unGaga....

I wonder what's really going on with her, recently

Speechless94

IMO this is what is happening: Gaga and pete walked out of the building behind them (the door looks to be open and they're heading from that direction) and ended up walking into a larger crowd than they had expected- I'm sure its more ideal for gaga to be on the move when the sidewalk is less crowded. The man with the beard was probably in a hurry to get somewhere which prompted him to run or be running just as Gaga and Pete were heading onto the sidewalk. Pete probably saw the man running towards them (though not necessarily at them,  just in their direction) and so just to be safe he pushed gaga behind him as a precautionary measure. I don't think she's trying to not be seen. If that were the case she would be climbing through windows like we saw her doing a few months ago when she was entering/leaving that studio in LA (?). Its safe to assume that his black out period is soon to be coming to an end considering her recent tweeting and being spotted out and about. I don't think its anything more than Pete being cautious. PLUS even if this isnt the case, I could see why he pushed her behind him...shes walking onto a crowded sidewalk in NYC with no one else (for what we can see) other than Pete to protect her. Imagine if people recognized her and swarmed around her; it would be a mess. 

AgusPop

IMO this is what is happening: Gaga and pete walked out of the building behind them (the door looks to be open and they're heading from that direction) and ended up walking into a larger crowd than they had expected- I'm sure its more ideal for gaga to be on the move when the sidewalk is less crowded. The man with the beard was probably in a hurry to get somewhere which prompted him to run or be running just as Gaga and Pete were heading onto the sidewalk. Pete probably saw the man running towards them (though not necessarily at them,  just in their direction) and so just to be safe he pushed gaga behind him as a precautionary measure. I don't think she's trying to not be seen. If that were the case she would be climbing through windows like we saw her doing a few months ago when she was entering/leaving that studio in LA (?). Its safe to assume that his black out period is soon to be coming to an end considering her recent tweeting and being spotted out and about. I don't think its anything more than Pete being cautious. PLUS even if this isnt the case, I could see why he pushed her behind him...shes walking onto a crowded sidewalk in NYC with no one else (for what we can see) other than Pete to protect her. Imagine if people recognized her and swarmed around her; it would be a mess. 

:clap:  Exactly,  the guy was running and Pete got scared and he pushed gaga behind him. then the second bodyguard came out to see whats was happening.

Poor Gaga  :ohno:

181635703.jpg

1.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived