Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony and Gaga recording their masterpiece!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

As far as we knew AP was done except for minor nitpicking stuff and a 2 week session of re-recording vocals.. we have had months of silence and pictures of her leaving and entering the studio and of her producers working on AP. The jazz album is clearly not as meticulous to record because A). She's just singing on it. B). It's not make or break for her- it's just something for fun and to help Tony out.

But the big question we have is when? When will this stuff be released? 

AyaKara

YAAAS so excited! Some Gaga news. I bet you this is coming later this year, jazz is perfect for autumn or winter :)

johnfritzenjr

Yeah, I think this album more than any other will garner respect from those that always say Gaga isn't talented.  This album is going to showcase her vocals. I can't wait for people to eat it.  On another note, I'm incredibly excited for this album.  I've always loved Jazz and having both Jazz and Gaga together will be like a dream. 

SHES GONNA OWN THE WORLD WITH JAZZGA!! HER JAZZ SINGING IS SUPREME!!

Miel

As far as we knew AP was done except for minor nitpicking stuff and a 2 week session of re-recording vocals.. we have had months of silence and pictures of her leaving and entering the studio and of her producers working on AP. The jazz album is clearly not as meticulous to record because A). She's just singing on it. B). It's not make or break for her- it's just something for fun and to help Tony out.

:yes:

3 points in and ready for more

Get that album of the year Grammy

think... machete kills, ARTPOP, the whole project, this album, the terry documentary, new interviews, new performances, new outfits... I honestly just omfg.

Sudarshana

everybody's angry that she prolongates the ARTPOP release but I think that making that jazz album won't take long since it only includes recording vocals. she doesn't have to write and produce songs.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived