šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

Fiendman

Maix, I've been a fan of your's for a really long time, I remember when you were working on the Monster Ball DVD back on GGD 1.0. I really, really would love to see this finished, I've always loved what you do with video, you've got a real eye for it. You have all my love and support for this project buddy, give it your best, take your time and don't listen to detractors, you're the best person for the job! ^_^

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not to steal the attention from this topic by advertising another fanmade dvd tour but i can't post a new topic or start one yet for some reason and don't know what but i was working on a dvd myself but wasn't sure where i could post it?

Ā 

This preview is amazing by the way!!!! way more than what i could do on my own and can't wait to see your final result

AlienFugitive

Do you guys want a new preview?Ā  :PĀ  #highwayunicorn

Ā Omg yes!Ā  :excited2:Ā 

Hurem

Ā 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hauser

Ā 

Girl i want the whole dvd But yessss preview! :)

Vanilla

COME ON MAIX DON'T BE A DICK TEASE

Ā 

I'm not to steal the attention from this topic by advertising another fanmade dvd tour but i can't post a new topic or start one yet for some reason and don't know what but i was working on a dvd myself but wasn't sure where i could post it?

Ā 

This preview is amazing by the way!!!! way more than what i could do on my own and can't wait to see your final result

Ā 

You need 50 new posts to open a thread :)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Archived