💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW PREVIEW: The Born This Way Ball DVD by Maix (HD) (Highway Unicorn)

Maix

Featured Posts

Pop Muse Tumblr

fantastic! 

the only criticisms are:

-tokyo audio (maybe mix it up with the amsterdam bootleg in the parts where gaga screams "tokyo")

-the wig change twice towards the end (in the shots where u see victor clearly)- from the pink wig to that awful ginger cube wig

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed the audio, Im kind of full of amsterdam audio.....

When are we getting it?

fantastic! 

the only criticisms are:

-tokyo audio (maybe mix it up with the amsterdam bootleg in the parts where gaga screams "tokyo")

-the wig change twice towards the end (in the shots where u see victor clearly)- from the pink wig to that awful ginger cube wig

Thank you! (:

I'm currently working on changing the wig color from that "ginger cube" wig to the pink wig and it should work! (:

I can maybe post it later :D

Okay guys, a quick update:

After you said that I should continue working on the DVD, I directly started on the whole DVD and collected videos for Highway Unicorn.

I quickly recognized, that I have not that good video material as I had with Bad Romance but I think that I picked the best recordings out. I finished editing the audio and the deshaking process of the videos is still running. (Stabilizing the videos is the most time-taking step - I always set me an alarm in a 2 hours beat at night so I can start the deshaking process for the next video while I'm sleeping xD)

I'm doing everything as fast as I can and I will keep you guys updated (:

Maix

MEDONER

After you said that I should continue working on the DVD, I directly started on the whole DVD and collected videos for Highway Unicorn.

I quickly recognized, that I have not that good video material as I had with Bad Romance but I think that I picked the best recordings out. I finished editing the audio and the deshaking process of the videos is still running. (Stabilizing the videos is the most time-taking step - I always set me an alarm in a 2 hours beat at night so I can start the deshaking process for the next video while I'm sleeping xD)

Maix

Thank you so much for your work! I wanted to give you this link, hope it's helpful, it's a very good video of just dance I just found :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiOJEqKWbE

Thank you so much for your work! I wanted to give you this link, hope it's helpful, it's a very good video of just dance I just found :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiOJEqKWbE

Yeah, concertkid2 has amazing videos, I already have him on my list, but - sadly - he only recorded a small amout of performances :(

(Stabilizing the videos is the most time-taking step - I always set me an alarm in a 2 hours beat at night so I can start the deshaking process for the next video while I'm sleeping xD)

Damn, that is some serious dedication! It's very much appreciated though!

HOLY **** I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

IT'S REALLY REALLY AWESOME OH MY GOD

I like this more than LadyGagaAGoGo's one, seriously, yours is better synchronized and the quality it's so good, the same with the editing, very good job I think the whole fanbase will be eternaly grateful with you if you do the whole concert. :clap: :worship::golfclap: :worship :clap:

MonsterOfSpain

Maix

Thank you for your wonderful work and the time you are dedicating to this, seriously. I can't wait to see the DVD.

JoshMonster

Hi

Firstly great video :)

And if you are looking for good videos or audio have a search on YouTube for ' born this way ball toyota center' and have a look for a channel called Jasonjayyeah. Here's one of his videos :http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfuGVp9jRM0&feature=relmfu

Edit : this channel is also very good :http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JF-x5XGOGSo&feature=fvwrel

Hope this helps

Josh :)

gagalovesme

aaww you wake yourself up in the middle of the night to do the video! that's bloody dedication haha, we appreciate it so much  :kisses:

Wolf

You're really doing a great job on this. :legend:

So much dedication :)

Excited for the full DVD. :excited2:

Edit: So... When is the next preview? :awkney:  :excited2:

Archived