💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Howard Stern on Lady Gaga @ VMAs 2009

imasugarush

Featured Posts

imasugarush

Howard talking about her long before her 2011 interview with him. I was listening to an old HSS and came across this, and thought I'd upload it.

People were mad at what he said about her Monster Ball HBO special... which was largely why he was attacked on twitter before her 2011 interview. Well here's what he said in 2009 for anyone interested.

Didymus

I will never forgive Gaga for her reaction when Howard said he got death wishes from her fans.

"Nah, they mean it well. They're really such sweet kids! They're just protecting me."

:eek:

More on-topic: I love Howard's view on her and his questions in '11 were spot on.

imasugarush

I will never forgive Gaga for her reaction when Howard said he got death wishes from her fans.

"Nah, they mean it well. They're really such sweet kids! They're just protecting me."

More on-topic: I love Howard's view on her and his questions in '11 were spot on.

Yeah, I wish she would've addressed that doing that is wrong. I assume she doesn't address that out of fear of losing fans; those who would feel scolded or annoyed if she addressed it.

wtf, is that really how she addressed the issue? Those fans are wrong and should be reprimanded.  They're not "sweet kids," they're bullies.   

LOL

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Stephen

lol no she said:

I don't wanna lecture them. They probably assumed that you were gonna be hard on me and they're very loyal. And they defend me, But I will say that we always talk about not bullying and the same goes for me and even in my defense don't feel the need to bully [Howard] or another artist. 

Didymus

She said that too, but the topic came up numerous times. I know what she said ;)

And still, whatever the **** she says, the fact that she calls that "defending her" is embarassing.

lol no she said:

I don't wanna lecture them. They probably assumed that you were gonna be hard on me and they're very loyal. And they defend me, But I will say that we always talk about not bullying and the same goes for me and even in my defense don't feel the need to bully [Howard] or another artist. 

She said that too, but the topic came up numerous times. I know what she said ;)

And still, whatever the **** she says, the fact that she calls that "defending her" is embarassing.

Still waiting for your receipts.

Didymus

The receipts are in the full interview :awkney: Look it up on YouTube.

Still waiting for your receipts.

Lavender Pubes

In essence, those fans' intentions are to defend her

Its just that its wrong to be hateful and bully the other person when doing so, and that's what she acknowledges. She's done enough to promote respect and tolerance for others and she also knows that its inevitable that there will be some "rotten apples" in this fanbase. Even though what they say to others is wrong, they're just immature and they mean well for Gaga at the end of the day.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived