💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wax statue entering the Musée Grévin on July 2nd

elijahfan

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Toss some sunglasses on her. Either way its better than these two.

215707_323051314471930_1551129057_n.jpg

Madame_Tussauds_San_Antonio_001.png

These not even official wax statues.

That second one is NOT from Madame Tussauds

but from Ripley's Believe It Or Not's Louis Tussaud's wax work.

Hence the questionable quality despite Louis is the great grandson of Madame Tussaud.

There is no Madame Tussaud's museum in San Antonio.

I don't even know where the first statue coming from.

So this cannot be compared really.

At least Grevin asked permission and her costume for this statue are given by the fashion designer himself.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

These not even official wax statues.

That second one is NOT from Madame Tussauds

but from Ripley's Believe It Or Not's Louis Tussaud's wax work.

Hence the questionable quality despite Louis is the great grandson of Madame Tussaud.

There is no Madame Tussaud's museum in San Antonio.

I don't even know where the first statue coming from.

So this cannot be compared really.

At least Grevin asked permission and her costume for this statue are given by the fashion designer himself.

I know it's not Madame Tussaud's. All the Madame Tussaud's ones are made from the same sculpt. The Meat Dress one is Louis Tussauds, the other is from Museo de Cera in Mexico City. This one, while not Madame Tussauds, is at least good looking compared to the other non Tussaud's figures.

RAMROD

I know it's not Madame Tussaud's. All the Madame Tussaud's ones are made from the same sculpt. The Meat Dress one is Louis Tussauds, the other is from Museo de Cera in Mexico City. This one, while not Madame Tussauds, is at least good looking compared to the other non Tussaud's figures.

Yes indeed. It's still great though all these wax museums wanted her as part of their museum collection. Regardless the quality it is pretty much tell how famous Gaga is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cuntalicious

I don't know who did the sculpture, but it looks absolutely nothing like Gaga. More like a Barbie doll..

luisverdin

she's a diva is the best in the world in music ♥ ♥ ♥

Dayman

Wow, how was this missed? The one in Montreal has had a GaGa wax work from the same mold since at least April. It is the same sculpt, the outfit is poorly done, but the makeup is significantly better. The eye makeup on the new one is just poorly done and makes her eyes look too cartoon like. The other doesn't have that problem, it has every other problem though...

BIV3NEXCcAArSoa.jpg

Wow, how was this missed? The one in Montreal has had a GaGa wax work from the same mold since at least April. It is the same sculpt, the outfit is poorly done, but the makeup is significantly better. The eye makeup on the new one is just poorly done and makes her eyes look too cartoon like. The other doesn't have that problem, it has every other problem though...

BIV3NEXCcAArSoa.jpg

It doesn't look like her at all tho.

lairofhk

How are some of you saying this is one of her best looks -____- Like no. Lol. But that's a nice sculpture.

Jeremyfame

That's a very good look they picked but that face doesn't look a bit like gaga

elijahfan

Here are some that I think got pretty close to Gaga:

Tussauds' statues are actually made out of the same mold ;) All of them are really great.

I'm seeing the NY statue next month, I'm excited :P Last time I went to a Madame Tussauds museum, Gaga didn't have any statue yet.

I don't know who did the sculpture, but it looks absolutely nothing like Gaga. More like a Barbie doll..

Well, it's not the worst statue, imo... Plus, the outfit is cool, and the pose they chose is actually very nice  :shrug:

glockenpop

Side on it looks kinda like her, the Madam Tussaud's ones are better tbh.

Dayman

Tussauds' statues are actually made out of the same mold ;) All of them are really great.

I'm seeing the NY statue next month, I'm excited :P Last time I went to a Madame Tussauds museum, Gaga didn't have any statue yet.

Dont be excited. It looks terrible right now. I went when it actually had the proper hair and it looked amazing. Right now they have a pretty bad look on it. They had to make it generically GaGa looking because the old hair was too big of a problem, people would never stop touching it, which resulted in it looking most of the time. This is what it has looked like recently.

8411716013_e21e7760a7.jpg

Unfortunately it won't look good until they do a major look change. Maybe they will do an ARTPOP look as it's replacement style.

Ikvs

Dont be excited. It looks terrible right now. I went when it actually had the proper hair and it looked amazing. Right now they have a pretty bad look on it. They had to make it generically GaGa looking because the old hair was too big of a problem, people would never stop touching it, which resulted in it looking most of the time. This is what it has looked like recently.

Unfortunately it won't look good until they do a major look change. Maybe they will do an ARTPOP look as it's replacement style.

It looks like Cher :wtfga:

elijahfan

Oh God, WHAT is that wig?!  :eww:

Oh, well.... to be quite honest with you, I knew the NY statue had been changed a bit from the initial look (that wasn't one of my favorite in the first place anyway...), and I thought it was still like this right now:

Madame_Tussauds_New_York_004.jpg

Too bad they changed it AGAIN  :sick: But still, I'll be happy to see "her" :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived