๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RELEASED: The Fame Demo in HQ

Beyonce

Featured Posts

Electrostep

:rofl: you're not making sense at this point.

I could care less if they leaked. I'm ****?

A. I never said I'd leak them

B. Lyrics I've posted from them are real

Irrelevant much?

Just go. Bye!

:rofl: you're not making sense at this point.

I could care less if they leaked. I'm ****?

A. I never said I'd leak them

B. Lyrics I've posted from them are real

Irrelevant much?

Just go. Bye!

Irrelevant that you lied about hearing songs? And that you're probably lying out of your ass again? Aren't you like the most hated person on here?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darcklighter22

• tuplissxx

• Electrostep

• Beyonce

Ugh Kinda like when you claimed you heard Animal and called it Fetish :flop:

0mQti.gif

You can't compare those two ( :flop:) and it's in the past. It was a misconception. Are you like for real right now? U1V09.gif

Edited by Leaf

Electrostep

0mQti.gif

You can't compare those two ( :flop:) and it's in the past. It was a misconception. Are you like for real right now? U1V09.gif

He said back in 2010 that he heard the song in full and said it was Fetish, anyone with half a brain would gather that song is called Animal, meaning he lied. He also said he heard Miss It B 4 U Kiss It in full and called it Shut Up. Sit your ass down Gill.

He said back in 2010 that he heard the song in full and said it was Fetish, anyone with half a brain would gather that song is called Animal, meaning he lied. He also said he heard Miss It B 4 U Kiss It in full and called it Shut Up. Sit your ass down Gill.

A year ago. :flop: You lied about songs leaking. You need to take a seat on that chair in the corner. You're lucky this forum has rules or you'd be BEEP BEEP.

ma5rM.gif

I feel multiple people would benefit from this post, so I'm gonna go ahead and post it.

It's a bit of background on Out of Control.

The demo was recorded by Gaga for another artist to use. It was put on promo discs, watermarked much like the BTW promo disc, and sent to various labels to consider for one of their female artists.

One in particular was a Japanese female artist, it was rejected initially but they requested parts be reworked. Therefore, a second version was created with mastered vocals and rewritten lyrics. The second version was also rejected by the particular artists team.

It is still an active demo, seeing as it's watermarked and still being considered by other labels. Why do you think we don't have certain songs.

People seem to forget that other people's jobs are at stake during leaks

They should rename this section of the board from ''audio'' to ''hoard''.

This place is full of crap. I don't want your ****ty snippets and I don't want your personal fights about who has the biggest unreleased cock. Go die in a fire! :redface:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I never claimed to have heard Miss It B4 You Kiss It. Keep it coming, you're spewing lies because you're getting tanked right now

Electrostep

Hypnotico was a demo and J Lo still used it, Greatest leaked and Cher is still using it. That's completely irrelevant. Sounds like a half ass excuse for not leaking the song. That song is also like two years old, nobody cares in the general public if it leaks.

What Japanese artist? Names or it didn't happen.

Hypnotico was a demo and J Lo still used it, Greatest leaked and Cher is still using it. That's completely irrelevant. Sounds like a half ass excuse for not leaking the song. That song is also like two years old, nobody cares in the general public if it leaks.

What Japanese artist? Names or it didn't happen.

1. Gaga's demo for Hypnotico didn't leak, irrelevant point

2. All of Greatest didn't leak, irrelevant point

3. People could lose their jobs, like I said each watermark is assigned to a specific person at a label