💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks about ARTPOP productions and working with GaGa

JoeMo

Featured Posts

Chic

@GagaSlayedYou, agreed. The difference between the rest of Gaga's producers and Madeon is that he doesn't talk **** about other people and makes music that instantly makes me think of the future and the most heavenly world I could ever dream of or imagine. God bless Madeon tumblr_mcbiafmIfx1qlhcpqo1_250.gif

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

I would pay 100$ now just to hear 1 song at least once,because the waiting is killing me :rip:

inuborg

FIVE OR SIX POTENTIAL TRACKS

AWbBvAW.gif

b---h can take five or six potential seats 

:lmao:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Sister

"There was one song that started from her just giving me, like, 10 words to describe an emotion, and then I had to make this into music. It's been a very experimental way of approaching music."

I like that!

But, the truth is, Gaga is taking so long now that others outside her fanbase really won't care that she's come back. She really is being too quiet and being too slow. I'll wait, but I'm already here.

This is bothersome. It should be to her and her team, anyways. :shrug: . Kids nowadays will forget and leave an artist and not feel like they are missing anything by not listening to her new stuff when it comes out.

Come On, GAGA!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

mrlemon

Love the way he described his new music with her I can't wait any longer 

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Wet Fire

I really like the idea of out of the box music.Like the lengths and genres.But they are masters and I believe they will do it effortlessly.And I'm obviously excited...again.

RunTheNight

ARTPOP is still not finished?  :teehee:

Come to snatch my weaves plz  :whitney:  

"experimental way of approaching music..."

Oh my gosh!

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

THIS

If it sounds like everything else out there im not here for that, this is exactly what I want to hear!

Nullvoid

Blaaaa I didnt read shhhh to freaking long lol....  people be to thirsty for any ARTPOP news.

f0ar9f.jpg

Bitter

the first half of june is gone. C'mon gags, time to let the cultural baptism begin once again

Melech

@GagaSlayedYou, agreed. The difference between the rest of Gaga's producers and Madeon is that he doesn't talk **** about other people and makes music that instantly makes me think of the future and the most heavenly world I could ever dream of or imagine. God bless Madeon tumblr_mcbiafmIfx1qlhcpqo1_250.gif

Zedd >>>>>>>

gagalovesme

it's just 5 or 6 songs produced by zedd though, she's working with loads of other producers so let's not get too worried about that! the hype though  :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived