šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks about ARTPOP productions and working with GaGa

JoeMo

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

The part where he says she just gave him 10 words to describe an emotion and he had to make music, does that mean he's writing the music? I always though Gaga does the melody and the produces, you know, produce it.

i just think it means he'll make beats and insturmental melodies based off of the emotions. the music should have riffs and melodies too.Ā 

Ā 

and before some of you get all negative about the half done songs comment, just chill. that doesn't mean the album is milleniums away, and interviews are usually done a few weeks or a month before they're published. i think if those songs still havent been finished, then they might not make it on the album anyways.Ā 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

around five and six POTENTIAL songs

he's not even sure if they'll make the cutĀ  :toofloppy:

Ā 

Whatever is dope is dope. We do whatever we want, and we don't have to make a song that's 3 minutes and 30 seconds just to fit the radio.

I'm so here for 6-8 minute length Gaga songs tbhĀ  :excited2:

chromatikev

5-6 potential tracks with Zedd and 1-2 of those tracks actually go on the album.Ā  :lolgaga:

Bitter

and how the hell she was tracklisting 4 months ago if they still don't know how many songs will be included?

God this album is a total messĀ  :fail:Ā 

This album is not coming anytime soon tbh. Didn't Gaga say a year ago she played her album for the label? What happened to all those songs? And didn't all she have to do was re-record the vocals? I'm so worn out by this and the era hasn't even started. #ARTPOP2014

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived