💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted in The Hamptons 6/12 (HQ pics added)

Ikvs

Featured Posts

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• Urban

• Teal Ambition

• Ikvs

This always happens. She'll wear something really girly and everyone's like "ma gawwddd bangin body. FameGa, Blond FTW" and then 4 or 5 days later she's spotted again probably not looking her radiant self and everyone like "She looks tired, she looks sad, please smile Gaga we love you"  :laughga:

RAMROD

…

This always happens. She'll wear something really girly and everyone's like "ma gawwddd bangin body. FameGa, Blond FTW" and then 4 or 5 days later she's spotted again probably not looking her radiant self and everyone like "She looks tired, she looks sad, please smile Gaga we love you" :laughga:

You forgot the most common one, "She looks fat" :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterOfSpain

The pictures in the white dress are awesome, she looks extremely beautiful and slim. So glad to see so many photos of her on this lasts days.  :flutter:  She's getting ready for her comeback IN JUST 2 MONTHS OMG GUYS.

Btw, is that place NYC? It seems ugly imo.

Where EXACTLY was she? I swear even though we're in the same city I feel so far away from her. :nooo:

She wasn't in the city, she was in East Hampton unfortunately, I know the feeling 

The pictures in the white dress are awesome, she looks extremely beautiful and slim. So glad to see so many photos of her on this lasts days.  :flutter:  She's getting ready for her comeback IN JUST 2 MONTHS OMG GUYS.

Btw, is that place NYC? It seems ugly imo.

It's not NYC it's East Hampton 

• Shadow locked this topic