Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor + Cameron Diaz (Confirmed False)

AyaKara

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bebe

They are kissing on set for the movie...

On another note though I actually had a dream last night and Taylor and Cameron were filming where I live for some reason :flop:

Cameron was in Taylor's car and he drove through a bunch of trees to the park where I was at to escape this one paparazzi car. The paparazzi turned away and left and Cameron and Taylor totally started making out :ohno:

The rest of my dream somehow involved me trekking through these snowy mountains (There is no snow and no mountains where I live..) in order to sneakily follow Cameron and Taylor assassin's creed style so that I could catch them making out and record in on my phone so that I could send it to Gaga :flop:

Maybe my dream is coming true :ohno:

Anomaly

Hasn't Gaga kissed other guys though? 

Yes.

0.jpg

And while she was dating Taylor, too. :oops:

Ambrosia

I knew this would be coming after I saw the earlier pics a few days ago.  Honestly, if it's true, it's not anything new in the entertainment business.  Not that that would make it right.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

VasilisVas

It's all part of the movie biz...give me a break..some of you are so dramatic..

Alien Tulip

It's for a movie. I'm sure Gaga understands that having a boyfriend as an actor means that she has to accept the fact that actors are bound to kiss other women in different roles in shows and films.

SpaceAce

Lol the original source of this "news" is the Sun. C'mon people, these sources do nothing but regurgitate terrible fan fiction for web hits.

tumblrmkbzw2nlnk1rru9a2_zps31834cea.gif

Bebe

Didn't Taylor have a s-x scene in Chicago Fire? I never watched tbh :coffee:

If she can handle a fake T.V relationship i'm sure she can handle a fake movie relationship.

AyaKara

It doesn't change that there's flirting in the video. They were seen elsewhere, & there are more pictures of them together. I know that my photo shows them kissing on set, but I said in my post you can see others if you search :flop:

Willy Wonka

It doesn't change that there's flirting in the video. They were seen elsewhere, & there are more pictures of them together. I know that my photo shows them kissing on set, but I said in my post you can see others if you search :flop:

I searched, and every picture of them together has Cameron in the same outfit- the one from filming.

Rumor is false.

http://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-jealous-taylor-kinney-cameron-diaz-close-hanging-out-the-other-woman/

EthanPamyu

Yes.

0.jpg

And while she was dating Taylor, too. :oops:

but Steven Klein is gay.... so it doesn't really count.

GrandchildDavid

Is it just me or is it that his hair has grayed a lot lately? :laughga:

Or is it just that his hair's really shiny? :toofloppy:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived