Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Rosalina & Luma look very interesting to play as. They seem to incorporate elements from Ice Climbers and Captain Olimar.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

tumblr_my0e3dnczl1rwzxnro1_500.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Haroon

Okay I'm following this topic now :yes:

YAAAY ROSALINA :excited: She's gonna kick ass :excited2: Looks like she'll take some getting used to with the whole having to control her and Luna but it's been done before and I love the more complex characters because demolishing people with them feels so much more rewarding :teehee:

Okay I'm following this topic now :yes:

YAAAY ROSALINA :excited: She's gonna kick ass :excited2: Looks like she'll take some getting used to with the whole having to control her and Luna but it's been done before and I love the more complex characters because demolishing people with them feels so much more rewarding :teehee:

It looks like one of her special moves sends out Luma and then the player control him instead of Rosalina. I'm interested to see how they play, because it's hard to tell from just the preview.

Is it just me or does it almost seem like Kirby's Air ride might make a comeback for the Wii U? That was hands down one of the best gamecube games, that would be so awesome!

ROSALINA YAAAAAS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE'S FROM BUT SHE LOOKS FAB. She'll become a part of my princess trinity; Peach, Zelda, Rosalina. 

I'm so excited for this game. I always loved Super Smash Bros but only played it when I was at a friends house. I have a 3ds now though and am extremely excited for it.

Haroon

It looks like one of her special moves sends out Luma and then the player control him instead of Rosalina. I'm interested to see how they play, because it's hard to tell from just the preview.

Is it just me or does it almost seem like Kirby's Air ride might make a comeback for the Wii U? That was hands down one of the best gamecube games, that would be so awesome!

I know I'm excited to see how she plays too :omgexcited: Plus I like how she can reflect/deflect projectiley things :flutter:

I haven't played Kirby Air Ride, but I'm tempted to buy it because I can play it on my Wii - is it really that great? :omg:

ROSALINA YAAAAAS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE'S FROM BUT SHE LOOKS FAB. She'll become a part of my princess trinity; Peach, Zelda, Rosalina. 

I'm so excited for this game. I always loved Super Smash Bros but only played it when I was at a friends house. I have a 3ds now though and am extremely excited for it.

Rosalina's from Super Mario Galaxy - you need to play the Super Mario Galaxy games! I haven't played the second one (which is supposedly even better than the first) but the first one is bloody brilliant :party:

• 1 month later...
Haroon

I'd like to take this time to say, Mewtwo>>>Lucario.

:trootea: :trootea: :trootea:

I loved how floaty Mewtwo was, and I was so surprised that he wasn't a made into a main character in the series :giveup:

I really wonder which Pokemon they'll include for the new SSB. I hope they don't just slap in Pokemon Trainer and leave it at that :gum:

J e s s e

Can you imagine a super smash bros pokemon edition? Picking any one from all six generations and teaching them moves? Or sending your own from the ds games? It would be like a real battle :nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Can you imagine a super smash bros pokemon edition? Picking any one from all six generations and teaching them moves? Or sending your own from the ds games? It would be like a real battle :nooo:

This is something that nintendo could cash in on SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. I don't know why they haven't done it.

I imagine it being like Digimon Rumble arena. Maybe not EVERY pokemon (stunfisk :derpga:) But certainly a huge selection. :flutter:

In my dreams I guess.

This is something that nintendo could cash in on SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard. I don't know why they haven't done it.

I imagine it being like Digimon Rumble arena. Maybe not EVERY pokemon (stunfisk :derpga:) But certainly a huge selection. :flutter:

In my dreams I guess.

OMFGGG rumble arena!! I was in love with that game as a kid :flutter:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Redstreak

Lucario, Link, Kirby, and Villager. These are my faves. And the Zelda themed stages. :giveup:

I'm getting it for both systems. I need it right NOW!  :nooo:

I'd like to take this time to say, Mewtwo>>>Lucario.

If I was a mod, I'd probably give you a WP.

Or two.

Just sayin'. :gum:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Lucario, Link, Kirby, and Villager. These are my faves. And the Zelda themed stages. :giveup:

I'm getting it for both systems. I need it right NOW!  :nooo:

If I was a mod, I'd probably give you a WP.

Or two.

Just sayin'. :gum:

1368119257775.png

You can't handle the truth :hor:

(totally unrelated but, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Link is hot)

Redstreak

1368119257775.png

You can't handle the truth :hor:

(totally unrelated but, I hope I'm not the only one who thinks Link is hot)

YES. :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived