Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

Where has it been shown that the rainbow ride stage was revealed?

It's on the ign website.

But they don't have any pictures or any sources and I can't find any other sources. I'll put it in the rumors sections.

It does seem very likely.

It's on the ign website.

But they don't have any pictures or any sources and I can't find any other sources. I'll put it in the rumors sections.

It does seem very likely.

yea i saw it on IGN as well. i think who ever put that there is full of crap. it is in the wiki afterall.

uo111

yea i saw it on IGN as well. i think who ever put that there is full of crap. it is in the wiki afterall.

True, but nothing else on the wiki is wrong, so.

I would be surprised if that wasn't a stage though. Considering they used Ocarina of Time, they will probably capitalize on the big titles that were ported to the DS/3DS.

But that's pure speculation, so to rumors it went. I also added the Wii Fit stage.

I really hope Nintendo plans to do journal entries like they did for Brawl during the development phase!

I mean the daily picture we have are cool, but most of them are about stuffs we already know about from the trailers, etc.

Anyway, I can't wait to discover the news things included in these games and how they revamped older stuff!

• 1 month later...
Demon Of Razgriz

Samus, Pikachu, And definitely the Wii fit trainer are my favorites so far :)

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd bump the thread because this is the main game I'm waiting for to be released before I succumb to buying a Wii U :laughga: Will we have like GGD tournaments or something? :awesome:

Just thought I'd bump the thread because this is the main game I'm waiting for to be released before I succumb to buying a Wii U :laughga: Will we have like GGD tournaments or something? :awesome:

I'd be down, even tho I will probably lose xD

I'd be down, even tho I will probably lose xD

Yay :party: oh why would you lose? if anything you've got loads of time to practice on SSBB :P

Yay :party: oh why would you lose? if anything you've got loads of time to practice on SSBB :P

I don't have that game :'( my boyfriend has the gamecube one but no controllers to play it. lol

I don't have that game :'( my boyfriend has the gamecube one but no controllers to play it. lol

Aww :ohno: well I hope you get SSB4 when it's out :party:

Melee is the fan favorite.

I would buy controllers off ebay for that game :flutter:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Olimar

Luigi

Peach

Marth

Toon Link

and Sonic have all been confirmed.

Other than Sonic, all of this was obvious. :cryga:

The game will not be released Spring 2014, but Nintendo plans for it to be released in 2014, so expect it during the later half of the year.

Edit: I SPOKE TOO SOON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdutb_6DZU&list=PLA1lIms2gwaDnOFGXUXtLj8KW5A4qNiKI

Archived