uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35BxjRrGpY

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I would have loved to have Mewtwo back, but hey, there are so many other great characters in the game.

I've been playing the demo since Friday, and the game has been well designed, the controls are fluid. I love the new items, especially the giant "sword" that creates a Tornado !

Redstreak, on 14 Sept 2014 - 15:41, said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35BxjRrGpY 

I'm so not surprised at this. :rip: Villager is a God :legend:

When Villager uses Pocket he gains invincibility frames throughout his animation, thus leading Link to 'miss' since the Villager cant be hit while Pocketing. 

I am loving the demo tbh I can't wait for the full game on both systems and can't wait for it to hopefully receive some DLC in the future as well to keep it fresh

Omg I'm so excited about the Gamecube adapter thing for the Wii U :giveup: I wish they'd just re-release wireless Gamecube controllers but for the Wii U :huh:

Omg I'm so excited about the Gamecube adapter thing for the Wii U :giveup: I wish they'd just re-release wireless Gamecube controllers but for the Wii U :huh:

Wavebird :legend:

Redstreak

they asked me if I wanted to add the gamecube adapter to my pre-order

I said no when I learned it was $100 :smh:

Wavebird :legend:

What's that? :confused:

they asked me if I wanted to add the gamecube adapter to my pre-order

I said no when I learned it was $100 :smh:

$100 FOR A CONTROLLER? :lmao: HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MARBLES? :lmao:

Redstreak

Well that was including the game but still :sweat:

Wavebird are a brand of wireless gamecube controllers that were the BEST when the gamecube was around. Probably better than the standard GC controller.

Wavebird.jpg

I used these babies so much I wore the plastic off the joystick on both of the ones I bought. And theyre reaaaaaaalllly good quality. You can feel the industrial strength plastic. :legend:

Wavebird are a brand of wireless gamecube controllers that were the BEST when the gamecube was around. Probably better than the standard GC controller.

Wavebird.jpg

I used these babies so much I wore the plastic off the joystick on both of the ones I bought. And theyre reaaaaaaalllly good quality. You can feel the industrial strength plastic. :legend:

Oooooh I see :omg: Looks pretty :flutter:

By the way this may be a weird question but did anyone else's Gamecube controllers randomly stop working too? Like I had to get a new one every few months :huh: Like it'd get stuck with going sideways or down or something and it'd never go back :noparty:

Oooooh I see :omg: Looks pretty :flutter:

By the way this may be a weird question but did anyone else's Gamecube controllers randomly stop working too? Like I had to get a new one every few months :huh: Like it'd get stuck with going sideways or down or something and it'd never go back :noparty:

It happens sometimes. The most common reason for that was if you put the controller into the console when the joystick wasn't centered, which would make the system think the tilted joystick was center but when you center it it would think you were pushing the joystick.

In other cases, its just a manufacturing problem.

Archived