Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

For all those who got the Demo, whats your favorite demo costume?

Mario: Original (Red)

Lunk: Purple

Pikachu: Green Headband :legend:

Villager: Pink Female :legend:

MegaMan: Original (Blue)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villager is definitely going to be one of my most used.

I've played him a couple of times, I think he's useless, played with Pikachu as well, he has a lot more useful, better, and stronger moves

For all those who got the Demo, whats your favorite demo costume?

Mario: Original (Red)

Lunk: Purple

Pikachu: Green Headband :legend:

Villager: Pink Female :legend:

MegaMan: Original (Blue)

I always prefer the original costumes :flop:

zexion_armando

From the footage that i've seen, he doesn't seem to have many flaws. He's looking goooood!

Hios biggest flaw for me is he only has 2 long range attacks, his foward special and his f-air.

The special is nice, but can be a little sluggish and predictable aka easy to dodge, but at least you can launch the gyroid and still do some actions to set them up to be hit by it (hence why riding it should only be used to get back on stage)

He is way better off than Megaman, who I feel is very week...

Also, Bowser Jr looks very dissapointing. Was expecting more Sunshine, paintbrush inspired gameplay as less... SMW Glider.

StressedOut

I'm probably gonna main Rosalina or Ness (Lucas for DLC please Nintendo :giveup: ), and I got the code in some guys video, it looks and feels great, I hope you can fiddle with the controls in the actual game tho

I wish the game was only for wii u :( The 3DS was the reason why IC was cut (due to technical errors). It's also the reason why the roster couldn't have more characters.

I wish the game was only for wii u :( The 3DS was the reason why IC was cut (due to technical errors). It's also the reason why the roster couldn't have more characters.

I'm breaking my absence on this site because this rational pisses me off.  No, the IC were not cut due to technical limitations and no, the roster was not held back by the 3DS version.  The WiiU version wasn't even planned originally, it was added on later.  Smash 4 was always intended for the 3DS.

There's an entire gigabyte of unused space in the projected game size, DLC is on the way and there's no reason to complain oh my god there's still 48+ characters which is more than any smash roster yet

I'm breaking my absence on this site because this rational pisses me off.  No, the IC were not cut due to technical limitations and no, the roster was not held back by the 3DS version.  The WiiU version wasn't even planned originally, it was added on later.  Smash 4 was always intended for the 3DS.

There's an entire gigabyte of unused space in the projected game size, DLC is on the way and there's no reason to complain oh my god there's still 48+ characters which is more than any smash roster yet

True, the best roster yet. :legend:

I seriously can't believe the meltdowns that some people have (especially on SmashBoards & YouTube). Some assume that we didn't get Ridley, Mewtwo or King K. Rool because of the clones. :toofunny: They are so easy to make in comparison to characters with fully original movesets...

Some of the DLC characters are probably ones that were very requested and they're keeping these ones to push sales later or something.

Judging by how successful the DLC packages are for Mario Kart 8, they've definitely got a lot in store for Smash of all games :laughga: I have faith in Nintendo :yes:

People are assuming that IC was cut because of that, since Sakurai said that in an interview. I'm being honest, Smash 4 shouldn't have been on 3DS anyway or a handheld device. The Wii U sales will probably still be bad considering they don't have the same release dates and people will go for the 3DS. And Smash Run won't be online for some reason.

True, the best roster yet. :legend:

I seriously can't believe the meltdowns that some people have (especially on SmashBoards & YouTube). Some assume that we didn't get Ridley, Mewtwo or King K. Rool because of the clones. :toofunny: They are so easy to make in comparison to characters with fully original movesets...

Some of the DLC characters are probably ones that were very requested and they're keeping these ones to push sales later or something.

Have you looked at GameFAQS? It's even worse. People are pissed the most at Dark Pit. It's pretty obvious Sakurai would pick him due to his bias of KI. It's because there are more potential clones. People expected Mewtwo because he was the most requested Pokemon and we got Dr. Mario back instead :lmao: It was pretty obvious that Ridley would be a boss, but people denied it. I didn't expect him to be playable after the direct. I didn't expect Rool either because he was practically dead. I expected Dixie for a DK newcomer.

Archived