💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

I'm most excited to play as Bowser Junior tbh.

Also, I really like the character list that leaked. (Except that I sort of want Ice climbers)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I really like the character list that leaked. (Except that I sort of want Ice climbers)

I don't have a source, but many people have said that it's probably not the complete roaster, so Ice Climbers might be in this one too. :party:

"About to transmute a copy of Sm4sh 3DS for myself, wish me luck!"

ZNWN2rU.jpg

:deadbanana:

:lmao:

I don't have a source, but many people have said that it's probably not the complete roaster, so Ice Climbers might be in this one too. :party:

If the Ice Climbers aren't in though, it will be the biggest tragedy of the decade :giveup:

If the Ice Climbers aren't in though, it will be the biggest tragedy of the decade :giveup:

If Doctor Mario, Toon Link and Dark Pit are in the game but not the Ice Climbers... :crossed:

I know that "clones" are easier to make, but it'd still be disappointing. :fat:

If Doctor Mario, Toon Link and Dark Pit are in the game but not the Ice Climbers... :crossed:

Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are pretty much certain since they were shown with Shulks render that turned out to be the exact one. I am willing to bet money that the Ice Climbers were cut. It doesn't upset me too much, but it's always a shame to see clones make the roster and have completely unique character like the IC get cut. :/

Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are pretty much certain since they were shown with Shulks render that turned out to be the exact one. I am willing to bet money that the Ice Climbers were cut. It doesn't upset me too much, but it's always a shame to see clones make the roster and have completely unique character like the IC get cut. :/

I guess that Rosalina would kinda make up for it since she has a similar concept.

I never really got the idea behind removing characters in the first place. Pichu was kind of a joke character tbh, but the rest of them could've stayed.

The idea of Ice Climbers as DC seems off putting, since they were in Melee and Brawl. Other characters being downloaded would make sense, but not Ice Climbers...

Maybe they just don't think they've gotten the right balance for them yet.

I never really got the idea behind removing characters in the first place. Pichu was kind of a joke character tbh, but the rest of them could've stayed.

The idea of Ice Climbers as DC seems off putting, since they were in Melee and Brawl. Other characters being downloaded would make sense, but not Ice Climbers...

Maybe they just don't think they've gotten the right balance for them yet.

Well it's mostly do because of a lack of time. Mewtwo was supposed to be in Brawl, but they ended up not adding him because of that. :giveup: He better be back this time !

I think that the Ice Climbers will be back, but I wouldn't be devastated if not since I always sucked with them. :messga:

I think that Lucas will simply become a costume for Ness (+ put his moves available as customization).

Aura Veil

Here is a picture of the CSS. It shows one alternate color/costume for a few characters

Roalina & Luma, Link, Diddy, and Olimar

07_ssbalt01.jpg

Fox and Pit

07_ssbalt02.jpg

Fierce Deity Link :legend:

I really do feel like there are 5 more characters that the leak didn't have. Mostly because, those blank spaces are irritating XD

Ladey Gagz

I swear if they took out IC I'm gonna be mad :crossed:

"About to transmute a copy of Sm4sh 3DS for myself, wish me luck!"

ZNWN2rU.jpg

:deadbanana:

NNN :lmao: mess

Aura Veil

I can't wait  :omgexcited: ! Japan gets this in a few days, and all of our question will be answered.  :woot: . I'm hoping for Dixie Kong  :ohno:

The costumes in this game are looking so epic. It's cool how you can change the Pikmin captain from Olimar to Alph! This game is looking really awesome

Haroon

Are any of you guys buying both the 3ds and wii u version? I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure  :shrug:

I definitely am :excited2: One of the reasons I bought a Wii U was for SSB4 ;party:

Archived