💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Shulk has been officially revealed!

http://youtu.be/ZUTU4OZrjzY

Also, all of you who haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles will get a chance to once it comes out for the new 3DS. Unfortunately, you will only be able to play it on the new system and not on the current 3DS. :/

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Shulk has been officially revealed!

http://youtu.be/ZUTU4OZrjzY

Also, all of you who haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles will get a chance to once it comes out for the new 3DS. Unfortunately, you will only be able to play it on the new system and not on the current 3DS. :/

New 3DS? :huh: What? :duck:

LOL at Shulk's costume when he's just in his boxers :deadbanana:

Haroon

UGHHHHHHHH I'm kinda frustrated :giveup: I NEED that joystick on the right for Smash Bros, but I'm not ditching my Pikachu 3DS XL for a plain coloured new 3DS XL :emma: I'll only switch if they release a super pretty one because I'm in love with my current one :cry:

UGHHHHHHHH I'm kinda frustrated :giveup: I NEED that joystick on the right for Smash Bros, but I'm not ditching my Pikachu 3DS XL for a plain coloured new 3DS XL :emma: I'll only switch if they release a super pretty one because I'm in love with my current one :cry:

I have the same one! It's truly a work of art isn't it?  :heart:

The new 3DS will be customizable, but not the XL one and I want the XL one darn it! Go big or go home!  :crossed:

Haroon

I have the same one! It's truly a work of art isn't it?  :heart:

The new 3DS will be customizable, but not the XL one and I want the XL one darn it! Go big or go home!  

Omg yes! Every single time I go to grab it and play I'm struck by it :flutter:

Eeeek it just keeps getting worse :nooo: Buying a circle pad pro isn't an option because I really don't like how they look :emma: I'll probably switch over within the next 2 years when they start releasing limited edition pretty versions of the new 3DS XLs I guess, by then there'll probably be one after these "new" ones anyway :duck:

We all knew Shulk was coming. Not surprised. Can't wait for Bowser Jr's reveal. I hate Sakurai and his bias for Kid Icarus tho. If Dark Pit was a last minute clone, they could've added Dixie as a Diddy clone or Ridley as a Charizard clone.

Omg Riki and Dunban! Omg naked Shulk! Omg the bionis leg :cry: The bionis leg music is my favorite track from the game. And Smash now has UK representation :P AND METAL FACE BOSS! I'm slain.

I love it. I just finished xenoblade 2 days ago. :giveup:

We all knew Shulk was coming. Not surprised. Can't wait for Bowser Jr's reveal. I hate Sakurai and his bias for Kid Icarus tho. If Dark Pit was a last minute clone, they could've added Dixie as a Diddy clone or Ridley as a Charizard clone.

He does seem obsessed though. It's weird.

I feel like Dark Pit could be pretty different from regular pit. Dr. Mario is more wtf for me, but we will have to see. I'm pissed that he is adding clones in again. Young Link was my favorite character from melee.

If you buy both games, you get a special CD containing songs from the games. I always love when Nintendo does these things!

Archived