💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Haroon

She is from Kid Icarus :laughga:

Tbh I didn't play the game so I don't know how prominent she was in it. If she is making it in, I find it kind of weird that another Metriod character isn't making it in...

I don't know, their character choices are a little weird but the designs look so good that I'm kind of okay with it. I find the fact that Greninja uses substitute to be hilarious!

Ahhh I see :omg: Well I'm all for a magic-using female :yes:

Oh is that his defending move? Like I don't remember seeing him using substitute but I can only imagine it was his down+B counter thing :laughga:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

Ahhh I see :omg: Well I'm all for a magic-using female :yes:

Oh is that his defending move? Like I don't remember seeing him using substitute but I can only imagine it was his down+B counter thing :laughga:

It is a counter move. It looks like substitution jutsu and it sends out the substitution doll from the pokemon games, I love it!

Haroon

It is a counter move. It looks like substitution jutsu and it sends out the substitution doll from the pokemon games, I love it!

I'm so not a fan of counter moves, I can never use them at the correct time :emma: Like Peach's down+B when she whips out Toad, or Lucario's down+B, it was a waste of a move for me because I never was able to execute them at the correct time :noparty:

I'm so not a fan of counter moves, I can never use them at the correct time :emma: Like Peach's down+B when she whips out Toad, or Lucario's down+B, it was a waste of a move for me because I never was able to execute them at the correct time :noparty:

Peach's Toad counter is just B, her Down+B is her Vegetable jQMEI1H.gif

But as a Peach main, I rarely/never used her counter since its soooooo slooooooow to activate when compared to the other fighter's counter moves. Even if her counter activated, the toad's spores were so inconsistent and the damage & knock-back were so bleh.

Haroon

Peach's Toad counter is just B, her Down+B is her Vegetable jQMEI1H.gif

But as a Peach main, I rarely/never used her counter since its soooooo slooooooow to activate when compared to the other fighter's counter moves. Even if her counter activated, the toad's spores were so inconsistent and the damage & knock-back were so bleh.

Whoops, I meant B :emma: I don't even know how I made that mistake considering I'd be spamming throwing turnips at people :rofl: I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought her counter sucked :crossed: Oh and her final smash kinda sucked too :teehee: The best part was that she could float :flutter:

Haroon

So apparently Nintendo is gonna have Super Smash Bros Wii U demo's available to the public at Best Buys during June as an E3 promo event.

http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2014/04/nintendo-announces-e3-plans-no-press-conference-but-a-super-smash-bros-tournament-and-live-demos.html/

I think I might have to go check it out.

Hate not living in the US :Chica: We don't have BestBuy here :giveup:

Canon

Hate not living in the US :Chica: We don't have BestBuy here :giveup:

We'll tell you aaaaaaaaaalllllll about it when it releases to BestBuy jQMEI1H.gif

But don't fret. There'll probably be a BUNCH of videos from around the US showing off-screen matches in the BestBuys.

:party: 

• 3 weeks later...
Redstreak

Rumor has it that nintendos E3 line up has leaked and that the 3DS version is to come July 18th. Probably fake though. I saw the full list so it'll be easy to dismiss once E3 happens.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

cd9904

Rumor has it that nintendos E3 line up has leaked and that the 3DS version is to come July 18th. Probably fake though. I saw the full list so it'll be easy to dismiss once E3 happens.

I hope the game will be released during that date though. Just in the middle of the summer! :)

• 2 weeks later...
uo111

Ike was announced as a return character a week ago.

I am actually very surprised they choose to bring Ike back but, he is so hot I'm happy with the decision :laughga:

Haroon

Official Nintendo Gamecube Controller Adapter for Wii U! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMQySEjyCUw

Omg such a coincidence that I just unplugged my Wii today and the Gamecube controllers and I was sure that I'd have to throw them away because the Wii U didn't support them and the game shop wouldn't accept them to be traded in because they're so old - and then you post this! :omg: I won't have to throw them away now :woot: Plus I've only ever played SSB with the Gamecube controller :laughga:

Does anyone know if the Wii/Wii U Classic/Pro controllers are any good by the way? Like has anyone used them for SSBB? :confused:

Edit: Oppsie didnt see the posts

Anyways, I have mixed feelings on the new adapter.

I literally JUST bought a new gamcube controller and a 3rd party GC--> WiiU converter on Amazon.

And now Nintendo decided to announce this. :giveup:

Im really happy they're supporting gamecube controllers now but they couldnt release this info a few days ago before I spent money :deadbanana: 

• 2 weeks later...
uo111

Pac Man though :O

The picture is the 2d version though.... Final Smash? I'm thinking it's his final smash. (They uploaded the video as I was typing this haha)

THAT PALUTENA VIDEO IS AWESOME!

Archived