Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I need it now, not later :classy:

Don't they deliver on the day, or have 1-day delivery or something? :omg: I ordered mine yesterday and it's coming on Friday :party:

Don't they deliver on the day, or have 1-day delivery or something? :omg: I ordered mine yesterday and it's coming on Friday :party:

1 Day/Day-of delivery = $$$$$ due to shipping (I think it was around 55-60 dollars after shipping costs). Im getting a physical copy of the Wii U version though. :yes:

Haroon

1 Day/Day-of delivery = $$$$$ due to shipping (I think it was around 55-60 dollars after shipping costs). Im getting a physical copy of the Wii U version though. :yes:

Oh wow :omg: Luckily I had GAME points saved up from previous purchases so I got like £10-£15 off of my total price :laughga: Omg the feeling of the blue Wii U case will be amazing :giveup:

People are already discussing the next Super Smash bros :rip:

I just want to play this one for now.

Haroon

LOL reminds me of this forum the day ARTPOP was released :lmao:

Staryu

oh wow that's kind of amazing :sharon:

I saw some people discussing about it the moment we got the full roaster (when it got released in Japan). :dead:

Aura Veil

Wii U exclusive stage Star Fox hype!

pd3Ho7W.jpg

Missiles are launched towards the Orbital Gate! The force field shields the machinery for a while, and the missiles eventually get shot down by team Star Fox. Overall, this stage feels like a ride. It's pretty hectic, so hold on tight!

CsnYaUC.jpg

The Arwings are passing through the gate! And the fighters hop on for a free ride!!

Copied from the Reddit post.  :spin:

Haroon

I still have 26 plays left on my demo, but those will probably all be used up in this final day :gum:

For all of those getting Smash bros tomorrow, There is already an update for Smash in the EShop (Version 1.0.2) so I highly recommend downloading it NOW since the Shops going to be a mess when Smash is released.

Quick do it now!

Edit: One of the fixes in the update is the Peach For-Glory mode bug. In the online mode 'For Glory' it specifies that no items are allowed. And since Peach's Down Special could sometimes pull items like Beam Swords, Peach players would be automatically banned from online for having items. :flop:

As a Peach main, I find this hilarious.

Archived