💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

And Gaga should sue her  :sweat:

:dies:

Good thing that song is not released, it's not even good and has long passed its expiration date.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

J e s s e

:messga: We'll never get anything Gaga new. :messga: Watch the tony bennet album get pushed back two years :smh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

SpaceAce

She has dyslexia. 

I'm sorry but are you new? Were you here for the BTW era? :P

My sis has dyslexia - she never sounds like an idiot though.

We already knew this.

Can't say I blame her. The song is not that good, and the idea of a Gaga/Cher duet seemed ridiculously corny from the beginning.

AgusPop

I think that honestly. Cher should just leak it. This is RedOne's fault and now I feel guilty for bashing Gaga. Sorry!

:worship:

I think that honestly. Cher should just leak it. This is RedOne's fault and now I feel guilty for bashing Gaga. Sorry!

RedOne can sue her if she does that.

DriverMonster

No offense. I think it was a demo version. I mean the quality was not bad at all. It was just a boring song. I was really surprised that Gaga was attached to it. They should have done something more cutting edge :)

Th demo version I heard was so bad so I see why. It's plain and lame.

Economy

I literally forgot about that song.

Honestly, I really feel bad for Cher right now.  She seemed so pumped for the song and even said (if I'm correct) that it was going to be the second single.  Considering her tweet and the fact that she isn't following Gaga anymore, it's obvious that the decision wasn't a mutual one.  Yet, nevertheless she is the writer of the song meaning she has the right to do whatever she wants.

I can't help, but say that I agree with people who says she takes herself too seriously, she does.  I think so many collaborations have fell through because she wants control of every aspect.  There's nothing wrong with that, but when you collaborate with someone, you need to be willing share the artistic vision.  Cher had the right to have input in how the song goes, it's her album.  Gaga had no risk in being a featured artist.  I've never seen a collaboration that hurt an artist's career. 

At the same time, we don't know what exactly went on behind the scenes.  It may not be all her fault......

it obviosuly wasnt mutual, i knew Cher wanted it cause she constantly tweeted about it

and the part about her taking control i can see that happening... Gaga probably wont compromize **** (even if shes the one being featured) which is gonna make 80% of her coolabs not happepen

AgusPop

How to dare Gaga?? Displeased

cher-gif.gif

Is not Gaga fault. is a fight about RedOne's Rights

Edited by pabloagus

Shadow

Let us all remain calm.  Breathe for in for 10 seconds and breathe out for ten seconds.  It will be alright and you will survive.  :adam:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Economy

I'm glad that it wasn't released. It is basic and would mess up her comeback.

I do feel bad for Cher though, it seems like she was dicked about for ages before getting told no so I can understand why her tweet takes a little jab at Gaga's prentiousness. Remember other artists have crazy schedules too and defuct collabs can really waste their time plus Cher is a pop legend and her ego is probably hurt from being rejected by someone who has been famous for 5 years.

Rejected Madonna and Cher tho, when will your fav

thats the thing that shes probably most pissed about

She was all hyped up about the song and releasing it and delay after delay and finally Gaga and the label tell Cher its not happening

Like, how much could Cher have done in the mean time had she not been pushed like that?

Is not Gaga fault. is a fight about RedOne's Rights

How to dare Red One?? More displeased know

cher-gif3.gif

• Shadow locked this topic