💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Oscar

Okay calm down. You're all taking this too seriously. If Gaga pisses you off quit the dam fanbase. It's just a ****ing song, leave Gaga alone. She's an artist and has the right to do whatever she wants with her work. So take a dam seat.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

We don't know who is to blame.

Maybe Gaga agreed to this expecting it would come out in 2012, and now doesn't want a mediocre song stealing the thunder of AP, her jazz album, and the new era.

TGT is now over 5 years old, and you know Gaga would be judged on it more than Cher, while Gaga's fans would be 90% the one's buying it and making it chart.

nath4gaga

Glad it won't get released tbh, that song is a fossil and gaga's writing has improved hugely since then. 

Amen Fashion

I think she is an artist is just a reference to Gagas power. Normally your label decides things like this but with Gaga you see she has that power. That makes her an artist.

Im Disappointed 2 :laughga:

I'm sure Gaga will leak/release it via the app. But then again, Gaga's known for breaking promises :sweat:

Oh this is still on? :smh: Sucks for Cher, but I'd be lying if I said I cared. Preview sounded like a mess anyways, couldn't Cher just dump the song?

Jesus, people are getting so defensive. lol. 

Nah, you just came across as a really, really butthurt chid

Robotboy

i wish the jazz album would be canceled instead. im really dissapointed i loved that song

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

GagaMyBlood95

i wish the jazz album would be canceled instead. im really dissapointed i loved that song

I prefer a whole ALBUM than one song tho...

Allison M

Eh, the song wasn't that amazing to begin with.

And maybe Gaga isn't liking it because she wrote it so long ago and that song doesn't show what she is capable of as a songwriter now. it's old to her and she feels she could do something better, therefore, she isn't liking it. Just my thoughts on it.

I could live without this song being released.

I do feel bad that Cher was so excited, if Gaga gives a song to some she has got to let go of it. but Gaga's name is also all over that song and if she isn't happy with it she can say she doesn't want it released.

Edited by Born Brave

Allison M

Yeah and to everyone saying Gaga is self absorbed, you could not be more wrong. We have seen her countless times doing things for others before herself. Everyone describes Gaga as so sweet and down to earth.

BTWB was a tough show and tore her apart but she wanted the biggest and the best for YOU. After the physically demanding show, she had fans backstage for no charge. She couldn't even walk (after pushing herself for US) and still met Kayleigh. Please tell me again how she is self absorbed?

So a collab falls through and now she's self absorbed, pretentious, and whatever bad thing you describe her as? Get over it. It's a song she wrote 5 years ago that we have all heard before. Move the fukc on. Cher probably ruined the song anyway.

Edited by Born Brave

• Shadow locked this topic