💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Greatest Thing": Release in Jeopardy Again

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

RAMROD

She unfollowed Gaga too right?

This is not cute if ended up this way, man! :(

I wish Cher and Gaga could get along for long time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Economy

• nick4bty

• exoskeleton123

• Runway

overly dramatic monsters  :miley:

if gaga doesn't want it to be released because she hated it then deal with it. If Cher wanted to release it then she should pull a Kendrick Lamar and pull off Gaga's vocal. Simple as that. 

Greatest Thing is a song only Gaga and RedOne can pull off. If isn't RedOne then lol it might suck.

I'm, too, disappointed because the Cher-Gaga thing won't possibly happen but whatever, let's just move on and just prepare for more important things.

And, how could you conclude Gaga's attitude if you haven't known her personal private life? Every artist fakes their life on camera. Simply because they don't want the world to penetrate their whole private life. 

WheresTheDoggo

Cher's gonna be pressed if Gaga uses it on ARTPOP :derpga:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

The fact that people are calling Gaga fake and self absorbed because of this is pretty funny. What reason do we have to think she doesn't want this because it's inconvenient for her, or whatever other selfish reasons people are throwing around? 

What's really funny, though, is that after everything Gaga has done that shows the kind of person she is, people are so quick, over the smallest things, to point out that "she's so fake and pretentious and doesn't care about her fans." I can kind of understand why people would feel that way with the blackout (even though she should be allowed to take a break), but of all the meltdowns that could come from the TGT situation, this was not one that I expected, even from this fan base.  :fail:

I know we can never really know how she is unless we personally know her, but I'll never understand why people want to assume that, just because she does something like this (which, this situation isn't as awful as some people make it out to be) every now and then, in comparison to all the wonderful things she's done, the '"bad side" just has to be what she's really like. She's a human, she can make mistakes. Ultimately, the good outweighs the bad, from what we can see at least, and that's what's important.

Sorry for the rant, but I just don't understand the logic there.  :smh:

Flippy

WHAT

IS

THIS

****ERY?!

:nooo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Ray of Light

At the end of the day, Cher was the biggest loser. Gaga remains untouched, bathing in luxurious mineral water, drinking Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru wine in her marble-family sized bathtub cackling and planning her return known as "The Great Weave Snatching-ion".

Shadow

So much for that ship... It sailed and sunk like the Titanic.

It's the greatest thing that never happened.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

FFXSoul91

I feel like the "she's an ARTIST" comment actually is intended to mean "she's a pretentious BITCH."

Gaga doesnt like autotone? Uh Heavy Metal Lover and Hair say hi.

:awkney:  :awkney:

Honestly, I don't like Cher at all. They could just release it, what's the problem? Probably Chers weird voice ruined it completely :toofunga:

Hope it'll leak anyways, just want to hear Gaga.

• Shadow locked this topic