Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett's album with Gaga just weeks away

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

I think he is refering to recording it. They are supposed to be recording soon. Actually few weeks away seems good too, after all it isn't going to be as production intensive as ARTPOP.

@Arnaud, thanks! I finally decided to stop hiding and put my face out there.

Back on topic, I think this will help gain some respect for Gaga from the delusional people that say she isn't talented. Not to mention how flawless her voice is with jazz.

TraeumereiLPB

Now that the Jazz album seems to be complete, Gaga can finally start working on ARTPOP... it's about time :troll:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Monzter

If she is happy with the album then? She did not like TGT and Cher did not release that song. I love that song and would love the duet! But Gaga knows what she wants, so we'll just let it be. Hope this album will be released, and that ARTPOP come either before or shortly after :) Can't wait for new music from queen!

Galactic Mess

I hope he means recording... The album wouls sell much more if released in the last quarter of the year.

Tommy Monster

I bet it will not be released cause it will not fit with her artistic visionย  :derpga:

J e s s e

Well duh its released on june 21st....

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived